• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,705

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

If its a cat gif bring it

That just for losers.

Was gonna cheer you up by saying that Özil is staying for next two years!

tenor.gif

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
So dutch reports (telegraaf, AD) just broke the news that Sp**s made an offer to sign Ziyech...

Ffs.
Smart business. If only Arsenal had a good strategy this window, trying to find good deals to outsmart the market.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Saliba, Tierney... good to see that those links are looking like the real ones of the lot. Maybe there is hope for this club yet.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saliba, Tierney... good to see that those links are looking like the real ones of the lot. Maybe there is hope for this club yet.
Both are really great deals with holding bellerin keep improving our defense will be much better in years. Now it's important to get ramsey replacement and 2 wingers

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Both are really great deals with holding bellerin keep improving our defense will be much better in years. Now it's important to get ramsey replacement and 2 wingers
Already have the Ramsey replacement in Smith-Rowe. Think he’s ready now. Just my opinion though. Wingers are another story, barring maybe Nelson.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He looked good as an 8 in his brief appearances for Leipzig. His touch is brilliant.
He looked great when emery give him a chance in europa league and Cup games his movements passing is great. I think he going on loan next if PL club or Leipzig took him again would be great

Smith-Rowe is my favorite. Don't think he is ready for major role yet but he can be part of the squad and should get more game time than last year! A loan is not a bad idea either given that we are stuck with Özil and Mikitaryan for next year at least!

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Smith-Rowe is my favorite. Don't think he is ready for major role yet but he can be part of the squad and should get more game time than last year! A loan is not a bad idea either given that we are stuck with Özil and Mikitaryan for next year at least!
Mkhi is a hopeless case, not even any club in China want him.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Smith Rowe isn't ready for the first XI just yet. He'll probably end up going back to Leipzig on loan.
Nah. He’s more ready than most think. Just need to make the situation where we’re not relying on him. Mkhitaryan and Özil can help with that (as much as I want them sold). If they go, then yes we need to invest in that kind of midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom