• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Possibly, it’s a hard decision to be made. I mean realistically Saliba is years off being a 1st regular, it just depends on progression. We’d be very stupid to send Saliba back and not bring in a replacement imo considering what we saw last year.

Depends again on how much Tierney will improve our defence?

I still think this deal will go through and we’ll keep him. We’ll give them enough to buy a replacement.

I wonder if we've offered them Koscielny? Surely they'd take him for a few years (we'd maybe have to supplement his wages) and he'd probably like going home to play out his career.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I wonder if we've offered them Koscielny? Surely they'd take him for a few years (we'd maybe have to supplement his wages) and he'd probably like going home to play out his career.

We have plenty of CB’s they could have. That would get game time there.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
But if you assume Holding and Saliba are the future pairing they're not going to bring in anyone good if they do. It will be a £10m ****bag from some farmers league.
Umtiti loan perhaps?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
That's a defense conceding 70 goals a season.

Oh right who would you like us to get in then? For little to no money? Wether you like it or not our main defence next season is likely to be Bellerin - Sokratis - Holding - Tierney. No point in complaining, I'd rather get in someone on loan who can do a job if need be than spend 30m on a middle aged CB who isn't that great with little to no resale value.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Yeah, that’s the one most mention, but I reckon 2016 was worse now. Simply for the Mustafi factor.
Nah 2015 is easily the worst window we have had in recent memory. That was the season we should have won the league and to be the only club in the top 5 leagues to not sign an outfield player was hilariously shambolic. Because of what happened that season I don't think that summer can ever really be forgiven.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Think we should buy Saliba and send him back on loan, loan Zagadou and send him back to Dortmund on loan, loan Mavro to Dortmund while we're at it, send Mustafi on a two year loan to Arsenal, loan Kos to somewhere or other, loan Holding & Chambers to ITV and Bielik to E4. Keep Sokratis, unless he asks for a loan.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Think we should buy Saliba and send him back on loan, loan Zagadou and send him back to Dortmund on loan, loan Mavro to Dortmund while we're at it, send Mustafi on a two year loan to Arsenal, loan Kos to somewhere or other, loan Holding & Chambers to ITV and Bielik to E4. Keep Sokratis, unless he asks for a loan.

Loaning you to Nonceville.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Telling you lads, we’re going to loan Zagadou.

2020 we’ll buy him for a good fee after he does well next season and we’ll also have Saliba fresh out the oven. :drool:
makes too much sense. we would be in for a cb next season anyway. It would be a weird one, to buy and loan a cb only to loan another on in, but definetly a good one.
would prefer if there is an option to buy in that loan deal

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
makes too much sense. we would be in for a cb next season anyway. It would be a weird one, to buy and loan a cb only to loan another on in, but definetly a good one.
would prefer if there is an option to buy in that loan deal

I didn't think about it before, why do we have to buy another CB. This makes so much sense.

The Raul effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom