• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yacine Brahimi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Imagine having a Brahimi thread top of the page, July 2019.

This club is on its knees blowing any old bastard that walks past.
Blame the links not the club media love putting our name for every player is available

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Where’s the Kalou thread? Surely he’ll be linked with us with summer.

neimad

We should sign his brother Pepper instead.

The guys a bit of an animal.

34sp5kh.jpg

#notevensorry

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Arsenal fans: We need a pacey, direct, powerful winger.

Arsenal fans linked the player fitting above description: Arsenal fan Meltdown.

Highgate

The reason this doesn't bother .me.is because we have one the worst squads in the top ten in the premier League.

This guy as a squad player will make our squad deeper. The reason we collapsed the last two months was because our starting 11 had nothing left in the them, and the rest of the squad was relegation material.

I feel sorry for emre, he has the most unbalanced and thinest squad I've ever seen at arsenal, he tried everything back 4, back 3, two strikers, one striker, the players are simply not there.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Raul really, Vinai is just a businessman.

Raul is a businessman too, was a Nike executive before going to Barca. That's why people expect him to be a Director of Football but he has been looking for one to join us.

Vinai hasn't been in the spotlight but I do often wonder how much power he has behind the scenes, cause I have a feeling it's more than what people expect.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If this transfer goes through after being linked to someone like Zahra I’ll meet up with an AM-er of the forums choice (we’ll set up a poll) and kick them in the balls.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Don’t forget Auba and Laca also, all guys who put Emery in pole for 3rd place and a EL, but he ****ed it.
Overall I blame Emery but there’s a strong case that the two guys you mentioned are the ones who ****ed it. NLD was a six pointer and while everyone remembers Auba’s penalty miss imo Laca’s open play miss was worse.

That’s before you even get onto guys like Mustafi and Xhaka, who have probably cost us at least six points and that’s being ultra conservative.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
If this transfer goes through after being linked to someone like Zahra I’ll meet up with an AM-er of the forums choice (we’ll set up a poll) and kick them in the balls.

And if you end up with one of the ladies on here, it is on you to take the beating :lol:

StefanB

I really don't get all the hate for this guy. He's definitely a good player. Yes he's 29 years old now, but he has goals and assists in him no doubt. Far far better than any of our left wing alternatives.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I really don't get all the hate for this guy. He's definitely a good player. Yes he's 29 years old now, but he has goals and assists in him no doubt. Far far better than any of our left wing alternatives.

Exactly, far from my first choice but hes fits the description we need for a winger and probably been Portos best player after Herrea ( who we should sign on free).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom