• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
what the heck
I come back from holiday and we are bidding 40m for zaha and have bid 25m for Tierney and 20m for Saliba, I thought we only have 45m including wages.
Hopefully we can get all these deals over the line.

gunnergoa

I don't understand Arsenal fans some time. 2018-19 was Zaha's best season where in he scored 10 in 36 with 5 assist and Palace want 120 mills for him and arsenal fans are pulling their hair off.

Last year was Fekirs worst season where in he scored 12 in 39 with 7 assists and apparently available for 35 mills and the fans here say he is average.

Figure that out.

Judasviking

I don't understand Arsenal fans some time. 2018-19 was Zaha's best season where in he scored 10 in 36 with 5 assist and Palace want 120 mills for him and arsenal fans are pulling their hair off.

Last year was Fekirs worst season where in he scored 12 in 39 with 7 assists and apparently available for 35 mills and the fans here say he is average.

Figure that out.

Can't

BobP

Memri Fan

Figure that out.

It's because Zaha is from 'the ends'.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot

Figure that out.

Zaha had 10 assists last season, not 5. And Fekir had 9, not 7.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
The poster was reffering to his league stats not all competitions.

No, he talked about all competitions. Fekir didnt play 39 games in Ligue 1 but he did play 39 games in all competitions while Zaha didnt play 36 games in Premier League but he did play 36 games in all competitions. Zaha got all of his 10 assists in the league btw.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Figure that out.

It's so pointless comparing Fekir and Zaha statistically. Zaha plays for a team outside the top 6 in the strongest league in the world. Fekir plays for a top team in France in a league that PSG walk.

You need to use your eyes with Zaha. It's less about statistics. Do you buy a physical beast who is fully adapted to England, knows every ground, has something to prove, is a gooner, is home grown and who demands the all and has the ability to carry a mid table teams offense vs the top 6. Someone who is clearly the best player outside the top 6.

Or do you buy someone who the Champions League holders were seriously interested in but decided a against it based on medical grounds. a club who medically are one of the most advanced in the world. That's all you need to know. You don't need to go into Fekirs ability.

It's a no brainer. Zaha over Fekir any day.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom