• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gursha

I want this transfer to happen more than Zaha...
It can happen soon, huge potential and young.
Bellerin and Tierney on the flanks can stabilise us like Robertson and TAA did for Pool.

Zaha wont happen and will drag this entire window... i do hope we give up on him quickly and go for other targets.... My prefered one is Neres ( pepe ofc but we dont have CL)

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

People laughed when i said Emery has more constraints than Wenger. As much as I love Celtic can you imagine this scenario 10 years ago, we would have bought Tierney and moved on. The dynamics are changing when Palace can demand 80m for a player and Celtic can put a price tag on a player we are struggling to match and may not be able to match.

Good times ahead.

say yes

forum master baiter
Was reading the Tierney thread on the Celtic forum hoping for some proper Scottish sadness for my morning **** and ngl this truth bomb has hit me hard. Fully deflated.

Their refusal to invest in the squad with Wenger was a strategic blunder they may never recover from without an overhaul in ownership.

Wenger like many fans up here kept calling the top of the market and assumed the competition were about to crash and burn when the player market turned down. The top of the market never came, the professor wasn’t as clever as he thought.

The only thing riskier than acting imprudently is acting prudently in a rising market. It is possible to lose your shirt doing nothing as Arsenal have proved.

They are going nowhere anytime soon,

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Was reading the Tierney thread on the Celtic forum hoping for some proper Scottish sadness for my morning **** and ngl this truth bomb has hit me hard. Fully deflated.
I read that on KDS the other day. Spot on as many Arsenal fans said at the time.

We were sitting on over 150m which years ago would have bought world class player after world class player. Transfer inflation killed that. A figure that could have bought 5 or 6 top end world class players will allow you to buy 3 or 4 more than decent players.

senna

Dont know if Tierney is coming but cant see Napoli blowing anyone out of the water with a bid for a 23yo LB. They were penny pinching over £1m to signing Ospina. My sense is this is just a Celtic leak trying to drum up interest or pressure us - why wait 48hours to submit your new mega bid. Tierney being Scottish isnt going to choose Napoli over Arsenal - I mean Torreira didnt last season and he wa splayin in Serie A. Not worried about Napoli at all.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
But then again its 25-30m for a fullback from the SPL. Celtic have sold more valued positions like ST / CB for alot less in recent years.

Nothing wrong with biding & walking away if the price too high. Who is paying 25m for a fullback from a minor league?

GDeep™

League is very weak
People laughed when i said Emery has more constraints than Wenger. As much as I love Celtic can you imagine this scenario 10 years ago, we would have bought Tierney and moved on. The dynamics are changing when Palace can demand 80m for a player and Celtic can put a price tag on a player we are struggling to match and may not be able to match.

Good times ahead.
We’re making 30M bids for 18 year old CBs. Bid for Zaha, bid for Tierney.

10 years ago I think we just signed Vermaelen. The summer later we signed just Kos I think. Spent 20M in two summers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom