• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Can someone tell me, is Rex Banner legit ITK or is this just an AM in-joke?

Also, Ornstein's contacts were from the Wenger regime, it shouldn't be assumed that he still has the same degree of access now. Guillem Balague is probably more ITK, I think he is close with Raul.
@Rex Banner is legit

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog

Also, Ornstein's contacts were from the Wenger regime, it shouldn't be assumed that he still has the same degree of access now. Guillem Balague is probably more ITK, I think he is close with Raul.
Rex Banner is the most reliable Arsenal insider rn, up there with Dank Memes.
Ornstein is finished, he's nothing but Kaveh Solhekol's sidekick. BalaGOAT is Tier 1, but he is busy writing another book about Pep.

Last edited:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Banner is doing the lord's work.

many-bothans-died-to-bring-us-this-information.jpg

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

They've just sold their promising RB for 50+ and now they're trying to get one from a promoted team on the cheap :rofl:

Delia Smith is said to be incensed. Reports from Carrow Road suggest she was last seen in the directors box screaming “WHO ARE YOU” down the phone with Steve Parish believed to be the person on the other end.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Also, for those who don't know who he is, the fact that Dank didn't use the word ***** and didn't make fun of GDeep narrows down his identify here in the forum quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom