• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
:lol::lol::lol: This thread is too much.

Summer transfer windows on A-M > *

This forum just attracts the weirdos I guess. That butt hurt Colombian dude/Ospina ultra and his curse was a one of, but we’re being overrun by equally “off” people here.

Imagine winning/walking the league year on year and boasting about being a bigger club while coming over in droves to cry about a fullback wanting out. This is so small time / small club it’s ridiculous. Look in the mirror and pull yourselves together FFS.

CanadianGooner1608

I used to look at some of the trolling regularly happening here by full fledged members and be, if not "irritated", annoyed.

40 pages of Celtics trolling later, and I find myself loving them to bits.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This is what happens when you get rid of the lobby. Worst decision on AM in a decade.
The lobby was awful. More of a passive approach to moderation that forced decent posters to suffer in there for months on end. The selection process for promotion was a joke as well.

As long as the current mods remain as active as they are now then it’s fine, we laugh at them for a bit and then they’re done.

No need to bring back the Lobby, it just made this place uninviting for real Arsenal fans.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
The lobby was awful. More of a passive approach to moderation that forced decent posters to suffer in there for months on end. The selection process for promotion was a joke as well.

As long as the current mods remain as active as they are now then it’s fine, we laugh at them for a bit and then they’re done.

No need to bring back the Lobby, it just made this place uninviting for real Arsenal fans.
Remember when DA G got promoted and demoted in the space of about a week? What a doofus.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

If you can't handle our recruitment process then you're not worthy of AM, some suffered and now reap the rewards, the weak quit.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners

I much prefer the innocent until proved guilty approach - the lobby was an invitation to favouritism and prejudice by the mods

neimad

Hows a guy living with his parents in Glasgow gonna survive living in Naples? Will they have to leave their flat to move over there too?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm hearing mods have been in long negations, as far as 3 months back trying to offload both @THunter and @Rex Banner but proving to be difficult at the moment as the pair are on very high wages.

Willing to be included in any swap deal for Minimalist or Irish Republican Arsenal though.

Can’t wait to be part of such a reasonable and rational forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom