• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,309
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Who do United even have left in midfield, Matic and McTominay as a pivot? Fred? An ancient Mata? My days that's poverty stuff. Who cares about Wan Bissaka they still hasn't addressed their CB issue either while Lukaku wants to leave and we all know how inconsistent Martial and Rashford are. That's before acknowledging that Alexis is finished and De Gea no longer pulls off miracles. They're actually in a bigger mess than we are ffs.
James Perriera and maybe Longstaff still really bad they need good mid also thier defense as bad as ours

Iceman10

Established Member
Real Madrid and Barca are such c*nts in the way they do business. Unsettle the player through the press and lowball repeatedly.

No wonder Liverpool forced through that clause when Barca signed Coutinho.

Slightly unpopular to perhaps note this but we may have brought in that culture from Barca when it comes to our approach for Zaha.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

De Gea
Wan Bissaka Smalling Lindelof Shaw
Matic
Saul McTominay
James Rashford Martial
My god :lol::lol::lol:

Wolves, Leicester and Everton all have better teams than that. I mean, saying United would struggle to finish top 8 mightn't even be hyperbole at this stage especially when you factor in Ole not actually being a manager.

De Gea
Wan Bissaka Smalling Lindelof Shaw
Matic
Saul McTominay
James Rashford Martial
My god :lol::lol::lol:

Wolves, Leicester and Everton all have better teams than that. I mean, saying United would struggle to finish top 8 mightn't even be hyperbole at this stage especially when you factor in Ole not actually being a manager.

I still fancy them to finish higher than us under current manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom