• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celtic Fan #565489

849beb95c1c0151e2cc63b0b7cf05436.jpg

I've been out with the legend tonight, that's me on the far right next to the wee hero. Had a great night reminiscing about our fave moments watching The Hoops.

Told us he's not going anywhere for at least another two seasons until 10IAR (ten league titles in a row) has been secured.

May as well close the thread now lads.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli

I've been out with the legend tonight, that's me on the far right next to the wee hero. Had a great night reminiscing about our fave moments watching The Hoops.

Told us he's not going anywhere for at least another two seasons until 10IAR (ten league titles in a row) has been secured.

Stop grooming that 12 year old Tierney lookalike, man. You’re taking the Spacey convo in this thread a little too far:lol:

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's derived from British prison slang. *****/Chomo is what prisoners refer to as sex offenders or child molesters. These men were traditionally targeted by the other prisoners (drug dealers, thieves) for attacks.

A ***** wing (Adam Johnson) is a segregated prison area for those sex offenders in order to protect them.

The British language is beautiful tbh, always wish I studied more of it, alas I took a different route.
as someone already said before, Sitting in detention does not count.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Why doesn’t he or the club release a statement saying he wants to stay? We’ll have to close this thread then.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot

You tried to hide a boner? Thats cheeky.

Iceman10

Established Member
Why doesn’t he or the club release a statement saying he wants to stay? We’ll have to close this thread then.

The agent said earlier today that the club will sell once a price threshold has been met. Not that the player is staying.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

You know AM is the best forum when you have a Celtic supporting poor mans Mr Clean lookalike baiting. We love to see that!

Alkane

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Why have Celtic had a bid turned down for LB Perraud?

Seems like they're pushing to get two LB's in, weird.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Could be waiting on Celtic getting two LB's in, maybe. Like if we signed KT other clubs would know they're desperate for a LB and stump up the price.

Maybe Raul is being nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom