• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I’d rather try again with this next summer than buy a pointless left back now. Monreal signing a one year deal says to me this is a bit dead now.

Theres still over a month left for this deal to go through? His agent even stated that if the right money comes he'll leave.

Eduardo_da_Silva

I wont even bother reading all the crap written in the last 50 pages, but considering we have at least 150 ITK at the moment, Ill share my info. I had a chance to meet a Celtic player couple of month ago, and one of his good friends told me that Tierney will go to Arsenal. Take of that what You want. He also said we would be getting one hell of a player.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Theres still over a month left for this deal to go through? His agent even stated that if the right money comes he'll leave.

It’s just weird. Like we know what Celtic want, maybe we’re negotiating the instalments idk. You don’t wait a month knowing what a club want then on deadline day are like oh F it just get him for that price.

What’s his current injury status anyway? Isn’t he still recovering? If he is in one sense it would make sense to drag it out.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nah, we made it two years ago:

How come I never saw that?

th

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Can somebody write me a summary of the last 20 pages or so? I see some bald celtic prick posting pictures with Tierney and I can’t be arsed to do this dance again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom