• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,295
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
How are Villa spending 26.5M on a player ffs.

Getting promoted guarantees you at least an extra £180m. You get £90m in TV money while you’re in the league and if you go straight back down you’ll get £90m in parachute payments over three years.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

A sensible club would have already sold Chambers for £25m by now.

Arsenal being the creatures they are will let him have a pre-season here before realising he’s still as **** as he was this time last year.

benjamin86

Established Member

Arsenal being the creatures they are will let him have a pre-season here before realising he’s still as **** as was this time last year.
still better than Elneny tho...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal being the creatures they are will let him have a pre-season here before realising he’s still as **** as he was this time last year.

Think his endgame is getting included in the Zaha deal, he’s signed a long term contract last year so we’re ok with him.

If they were trying to get him out the door they would’ve by now I reckon.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Doesn’t work like that though. You are only worth what a club is willing to pay. Kings a few years ago was linked with Arsenal, still probably considered a big talent by coaches and managers.
I think being the only man alive to kick Zlatan in the head and live to talk about it inflates his value.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would be surprised if they accept installments but they not English club who cry about anything

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

De Gea
Wan Bissaka Smalling Lindelof Shaw
Matic
Saul McTominay
James Rashford Martial
My god :lol::lol::lol:

Wolves, Leicester and Everton all have better teams than that. I mean, saying United would struggle to finish top 8 mightn't even be hyperbole at this stage especially when you factor in Ole not actually being a manager.

Yeah it’s not looking good tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom