• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 640,461
Status
Not open for further replies.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Thought he looked like a good player the few times I saw Cagliari last season.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Was that Tielemans fee already part of the loan deal? not sure why there weren't more teams in for him after what he showed for Leicester.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Putting my life's savings on Inter winning Serie A next season. They're making all the right moves.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Putting my life's savings on Inter winning Serie A next season. They're making all the right moves.

You realise Juve have CR7 and Aaron Ramsey, no chance of it happening IMO. Hopefully Ramsey wins the Serie A & the CL, he’s deserves it.

Ramsey, Rabiot & De Ligt. Some elite business so far and they’re interested in Icardi too.

Alkane

They owned by fiat group they are very rich plus making CL every year getting to to late rounds so not a surprise
Fair enough, I always thought they were pretty frugal. Splashing 80m+ on Ronaldo, huge contracts for Ramsey and Rabiot, supposedly interested in Pogba Icardi and De Ligt still seems mad to me lol

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Fair enough, I always thought they were pretty frugal. Splashing 80m+ on Ronaldo, huge contracts for Ramsey and Rabiot, supposedly interested in Pogba Icardi and De Ligt still seems mad to me lol

They get most of the Serie A TV money too

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I thought they came out and categorically denied any interest in that teammate wife shagger?

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Where have Juventus got all this money from all of a sudden?

Something not everyone know:
They already made around 100m from sells this summer.

They are far ahead of everyone else in Italy. They can sign many talents, loan them out to other Serie A Clubs and sell them for small fees like 10m-20m.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What a clustef**** ! This dude Neymar needs to get his act together and soon.
He should have just stayed with Messi and created a dynasty. Clown.

Guy is supremely talented but he’s lost his way in the last few years, admittedly he’s been unlucky with injuries but going to a team like
PSG where he was going to be treated like a baby was a weak move imo.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I think hes feeling trapped at PSG. Although I feel bad for him because of all those silly injuries he has accumulated there, it was his stupid idea to leave a top club at a top league.

Neymar has wasted 3-4 seasons, he's no longer that budding 23 year old anymore. The guy is 27 and is at massive risk of not being considered one of the greats once he hangs up his boots.

I personally want him to see him leave PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom