• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
Not sure if you were serious with your Neymar comments or not. Actually still not sure. Swapping players like that has no guarantees, except for maybe in fantasy football. Neymar isn't best suited to the PL anyway (physical demands), and that's before getting into any of the 'high maintenance' stuff. We'd still have to fork out a lot on top of any of the swaps you suggest, i.e. a non-starter.

i really hope we do something crazy....its like when we signed Özil, and when the news broke....how that felt..like the club still had some life in it... and wasnt just going to rollover and play dead.

why i mentioned neymar..is that there is no reason why we cannot do it.... we will not make a loss on it.... we could sell on....Neymar may not mind a year of two in PL ...it can happen.

Wonder how Emery would feel though ....waking up to find Neymar walking in... heh

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
i really hope we do something crazy....its like when we signed Özil, and when the news broke....how that felt..like the club still had some life in it... and wasnt just going to rollover and play dead.

why i mentioned neymar..is that there is no reason why we cannot do it.... we will not make a loss on it.... we could sell on....Neymar may not mind a year of two in PL ...it can happen.

Wonder how Emery would feel though ....waking up to find Neymar walking in... heh
You don't seem to grasp that very well.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I'd say one of the many reasons we wont see a player like Neymar at Arsenal any time soon, is that he wouldn't touch us with a ****ing barge pole. I think he'd rather retire.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Any more posts like that I’m putting you on ignore you Bollywood *****.

giphy.gif

Seems I hit a nerve.

LG10

It’s not the system or manager, Özil has declined massively. The guy was world class at 21, he was always gonna decline quickly. The fanboys saying he’s not declined are disrespecting Özil because he used to be amazing.

And a football formation/system should not drastically influence how well a player of Özil’s quality performs. World class players can work with any system. The guy’s finished and his wages are crippling us.

db10fan

Cant see any team afford his wage, while loaning him but also paying major part of his wage is no benefit to us. Hopes he can be bothered to play cause when he is up for it he is still one of the best in creating chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom