• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mario Lemina

Status
Not open for further replies.

neimad

Didn't think much of this guy before he came over to Southampton and he really surprised me in a few games. A solid 7/10 as someone said and would definitely take him over some of the other links.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He's more of the same we already have, talented but too inconsistent. He ended up at Southampton for a reason, and he isn't getting consistent minutes there for a reason. He could provide us with some needed athleticism but I'm skeptical that he's at the level required to properly upgrade us.

A common consensus at our fan base. I don't know what is good enough and what isn't any more. This forum is divided over every player. Look at what he would bring. Something the midfield doesn't have. Pace,power, agility, dribbling.

Torreira
Guendouzi
Elneny
Xhaka

Not one of our players have the profile he has, or at least ones that's will be given the chance.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
We haven’t got much money to spend though, Liverpool are where they are because after Rodgers they used their money very wisely.

Is Lemina a player that will get us Champions League rather than a Mane or Salah type player?
As someone mentioned earlier, the gap to 3rd place was only 2 points so you might not even need a Mane/Salah type. The marginal improvements that a solid player like Lemina provides might just make the difference. I don't really view it as stockpiling another body because he's only 25 and might have resale value regardless, as opposed to an actual stop gap like Lichsteiner or Sokratis. His ability to play multiple positions will also increase his value to the squad.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Too inconsistent for me, last thing we need. Every player that has had Emery's name attached to them as a signing has been poorly judged, concerning.

OSBK

Established Member
Far too good for southampton and not good enough for man city, probably at our level.

He is better than xhaka, but he does get injured abit.

Alkane

Don’t watch Southampton, what kind of player is he and is it a waste of funds on a mediocre player?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Too inconsistent for me, last thing we need. Every player that has had Emery's name attached to them as a signing has been poorly judged, concerning.
Yep media isnt guessing or anything when they say all this bollocks

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Never paid attention to him, but if Mitch and Yeahbee think he's going to be our Gabonese Zidane I don't want him.

In fairness though, I'm a little in doubt. Why is he being let go for 15m? Is his contract almost up? And why are we in for the player along with other teams fighting for top 8? I'd expect teams like Pool to be in for him as well for this price if he's good enough.

Then again, our midfield is in shambles and we need some extra depth. Not much to lose with this low risk option.

LG10

Not a team player at all and very inconsistent, I’d be surprised if Emery wanted him

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
you guys prefer Praet for 30M ? i'd take Lemina. Skill,movement, tackles, good pass and shot
I would prefer Smith-Rowe/Willock over either of those two. But then there are so many CM options available, and for decent prices as well. I don’t know why we constantly get linked with these numpties.

DOUBLE-YOU

Get this done.
powerful midfielder who can dribble and sprint when defending for 15m - no brainer.
we've missed this type of player.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
I would prefer Smith-Rowe/Willock over either of those two. But then there are so many CM options available, and for decent prices as well. I don’t know why we constantly get linked with these numpties.
Numpty club merits numpty links.

We need to reverse the self-inflicted numption.

Gunner-Union

Been very good when I’ve seen him and think with us he’s step up another level. State of affairs he’d be our best midfielder atm he tackle, dribble and pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom