• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Big Potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's funny to think a lot of the people who post about our youngsters have probably never seen them play so don't know what the **** they are talking about. Yet these people are insistent that Emery, who's actually seen these players in person, has to start them or he's ****. Visa versa as well.
I'm one of the people you speak about. can't watch the youngsters because I don't know how, generally.

But i still follow them wherever possible, and prefer to have them in the first team. I know most of the guys by name but cannot recognize them because I don't see them often enough.

It's a personal choice mainly.

Manberg

Predator
Post injury Ramsey won us trophies and a heck of a lot of points. If ESR is to model his game around a Ramsey I’d prefer that version.

Godwin1

Very well-known
I think the problem is more that people who never actually watch the u23 or u18 just go outright on the forum here calling all of these players **** and don't think they have any potential. For example Yousif earlier this winter said that our academy was poverty, one of the worst he ever seen. But after watching a couple of games and following them after that his view took a u-turn.
I didn't mean you mate, but yeah it happens the other way as well like your example.

Godwin1

Very well-known
I'm one of the people you speak about. can't watch the youngsters because I don't know how, generally.

But i still follow them wherever possible, and prefer to have them in the first team. I know most of the guys by name but cannot recognize them because I don't see them often enough.

It's a personal choice mainly.
It came across more brutally than I meant to be honest mate and I wasn't aiming it at you or someone who just wants to see us trying to give youth a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom