• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Laca can just as easily find himself with 35 goals for the season as he could 17, with a tweak in the side and a bit of luck. He’s got all that it takes to be prolific.

He needs to increase the amount of shots he takes by a lot for that to happen, possible I guess, but I won't believe it until I see it..

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I think Laca and Auba can score 100 goals each for a season. Just need some luck and the other teams to stop defend!
ad-lc09-001.jpg

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He needs to increase the amount of shots he takes by a lot for that to happen, possible I guess, but I won't believe it until I see it..
Needs more good chances to come his way more than anything, and with the normal progression that I expect to see in the managers second season, there’s a fair chance those chances can come.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Don't really know what to say to you buddy. He was voted our player of the season so clearly the vast majority of our fans love him. I don't know what your not seeing in all honesty.

People like him because he's one of our few players who plays like he actually gives a sh1t and wants to be here.

The masses are idiots, voting him player of the season when it was obviously Aubameyang. The just fancy him for his dancing and hairstyles.

Sorry I don't get impressed by a 13 goal a season striker, he's the same as Giroud but everyone goes on like he's RVP or Henry. When really we never needed him at all, he's just a burden.

Jae

The masses are idiots, voting him player of the season when it was obviously Aubameyang. The just fancy him for his dancing and hairstyles.

Sorry I don't get impressed by a 13 goal a season striker, he's the same as Giroud but everyone goes on like he's RVP or Henry. When really we never needed him at all, he's just a burden.

We'll hopefully he scores a few more next season and changes your mind then mate.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Auba shot all the penalties although Laca is good at those too.

Auba 36 EPL games and without penalties 18+5=23 and Laca 35 EPL games 13+8=21. Not very big difference in points.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

He does , not sure he can , Two obstacles are he keeps coming into midfield and his movement in the box needs to improve .

say yes

forum master baiter
Would take Laca’s critics a lot more seriously if they (1) included his very impressive assist total; (2) mentioned his goal tally in all comps rather than just limiting it to the Prem; and (3) mentioned that he was sharing minutes at CF with Auba.

Sure I’m not the only person whose eyes glaze over when I read disingenuous rubbish like “13 gOaLs iN tHe PrEM loL!”. You’re losing the audience before you’ve even begun.

He’s our player of the season for a reason. 32 g+a in all comps is very impressive, particularly given his minutes played. And he performed in some huge moments, most notably against Valencia and Napoli in our Europa League run (while his record vs. the top 6 is also great).

The current hate-mongering fails to take any account of that: it’s painful reading which isn’t living up to the great legacy of reputation-trashing we’ve got on this forum.

It’s ironic (and I can’t believe I’m helping you with this) because there are actually plenty of valid criticisms one could make of Lacazette. He’s average physically, didn’t make much of an impact away from home (at least in the league), and it’s arguable that Auba would be better as the sole CF. Haters should stick to those imo. Might even be able to gain some traction after a while; at the very least posters like me who rate Lacazette would have something to respond to. Have a read through the old Giroud threads if you want to see how it’s done.

BigPoppaPump

It’s ironic (and I can’t believe I’m helping you with this) because there are actually plenty of valid criticisms one could make of Lacazette. He’s average physically, didn’t make much of an impact away from home (at least in the league), and it’s arguable that Auba would be better as the sole CF. Haters should stick to those imo. Might even be able to gain some traction after a while; at the very least posters like me who rate Lacazette would have something to respond to. Have a read through the old Giroud threads if you want to see how it’s done.

All these things are said about Lacazette though, you just took the one issue you were capable of defending then made this paragraph to cover your tracks.

say yes

forum master baiter
All these things are said about Lacazette though, you just took the one issue you were capable of defending then made this paragraph to cover your tracks.
They probably have been said, but they’ve had no traction because you’re suffocating your best points with mountains of rubbish ones. Very easy to respond to.

A well-done reputation trash is much more insidious. You start off as a common cold and then ramp it up until, before we all realise it, the target is dead. @Jury in the Özil thread is a good example of this. Akin to boiling a frog.

Just trying to help you out mate. You’ve left yourself on thin-ice in these parts with the Mustafi defence. Not much room for any more errors.

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

They probably have been said, but they’ve had no traction because you’re suffocating your best points with mountains of rubbish ones. Very easy to respond to.

A well-done reputation trash is much more insidious. You start off as a common cold and then ramp it up until, before we all realise it, the target is dead. @Jury in the Özil thread is a good example of this. Akin to boiling a frog.

Just trying to help you out mate. You’ve left yourself on thin-ice in these parts with the Mustafi defence. Not much room for any more errors.

Well to be fair it was only me hating on Lacazette for months now there's multiple people, so it's been a success there. It's a slow process he's only been here 2 seasons it took way longer than that to turn on Özil, I reckon by the end of 19/20 we'll have a lot more members. You're obviously rattled because it's one of your faves and you don't like it, but we don't always get our way man. We had fun in the Donkey Giroud days.

And I'm not on thin ice with anyone, my point was Mustafi is similar to Koscielny and our defence is **** with or without him. But he's just made a scapegoat. Don't see why I've been branded a Mustafi loving Kronke shill but it's quite funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom