• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I just want to be clear on what's going on here. The own goal merchant whose stupidity allowed Griezmann through on goal, doomed Wenger's last Europa league campaign and then crocked himself thinks that the club should just let him sod off to another team for free after he rehabbed for half a year on their dime? You cannot make this sh*t up. I'm glad the bottling clown didn't get to play at the world cup. Disgusting behavior.
One of the most disgraceful performances from an Arsenal captain ever. Booting the ball into his own face ffs

LG10

Why are we finally playing hardball with a player that is semi retired and has no market value? Just let him go for free

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why are we finally playing hardball with a player that is semi retired and has no market value? Just let him go for free
We not running charity here he got 1 year left we not playing hardball we asking minimum 5m

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
He’s using scummy tactics to get his way over the club, loyal servant my ass. Pretender more likely. Did not hear him complain when he was getting paid while injured again and again. Now suddenly its an inconvenience to be under contract at Arsenal FC, **** him.

Not convinced many players are loyal to the club but the people in & around it. With a new manager, new hierarchy & so much change in squad not really that bond or need for loyalty.

Highgate

Exactly, were acting like a guy that's been bullied in school and finally reacts by slapping his sister to prove he won't take any more nonsense. Our board are incompetent.

Free koscielny

Last edited:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Not sure how they can do all that, then still expect him to stay and play at a high level. Just try to negotiate some kind of deal to join whatever club he wants and move on. There's no way he can play for this club next season, don't think he would even want to.

blaze_of_glory

Can't know at this point, but smells similar to the Ramsey situation where he felt he was told one thing by the club (in his case a new contract here) and then they changed their mind.

Not excusing what Kos is doing because it looks like it's going to hurt us for this next season, but I hope this isn't a pattern of giving assurances to players and then reversing them. Would indicate the club doesn't really know where it's headed and also just a bad way to manage people.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Didnt expect this from Koscielny altough i can understand and accept that he want to leave. We have some players, that i really like, that i can expect this kind of behaviour from but Kos wasnt one of them until today. We havent really heard his side of the story yet though so we shouldnt assume that we know everything about this mess but this isnt something that we needed. Very disappointing.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

'intensify the search' :lol:

So we've gone up a gear to second if our activity is anything to go by this summer :bounce:

That's probably code for look up Gary Cahill s agent in the phone book anyhow ;)

I've been ringing his agents phone non stop to keep the line busy

ASIF

I cant believe Koscielny is doing that he has been a model professional all his time here.He is still our best defender make no mistake about it.I remember well how all of the forum use to consider him one of the best in the world at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom