• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Let's face it we are doomed. Should have never let Wenger go. At least he was hurting like us, one of us, at least I believed he had love for the beautiful game. from playing 6 attacking midfielders we're now playing 6 defenders, losing players to Sp**s. So what he dropped out the CL, he managed to keep us there for so long against all odds. Should have backed him.

It was either that or we had to bring in the right profile of manager. Emery is an absolute bum, he shouldn’t have even been considered imo especially how everything escalated at PSG during his time there.

We needed the right profile of manager. My first choice was a wildcard like a Julian Nagelsmann. But personally, I think we should have got rid of Arsène Wenger much earlier and opted for a Jurgen Klopp when he left BVB. He would have been a like for like replacement with Arsène Wenger with the way he shows faith in younger players, his teams play free flowing football and the excellent relationship he builds with his players unlike Emery.

It’s a shame that **** Mourinho wasn’t available the same time Emery was. He does exactly the same **** Emery does by falling out with players, the difference is Mourinho is a better manager plus the fans would know what is going on when Mourinho calls out the likes of Raul and Stan Kroenke.

blaze_of_glory

Is it just me or do Sp**s seem to slowly becoming the more likely club now if we compete for the same signature now unfortunately?
As long as they have CL and we don't they'll have that advantage over us. Also now have arguably a manager with a bigger profile, even if not really earned (not won ****).

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Not sure why people would still be confident he'll join us. When we were better than Sp*rs we pipped them to players all the time, why shouldn't it be the other way around now they're better than us?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
As long as they have CL and we don't they'll have that advantage over us. Also now have arguably a manager with a bigger profile, even if not really earned (not won ****).

This deal is a little different though as the player in question is being loaned back.

Both clubs could be in the CL next season, Sp**s might not, Arsenal might not.

So I don't think that will come into play much on this deal.

blaze_of_glory

This deal is a little different though as the player in question is being loaned back.

All true. Hopefully this just blows over and we get our player.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I know who’s more likely, and it’s not the team full of Eastern European plumbers.

Alkane

Can see it now. An Arsenal statement outlining their deep disappointment that Saliba had an agreement in place and went back on his word to join Sp**s :lol:.

What an utter shambles this football club is. We have been negotiating for what 6 weeks with 0 competition and we still manage to lose him ffs

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Pochettino at least is better on the ball himself, he can outplay most of his players. Arsène has that towering presence and well-earned respect. Wtf does the Spanish valet manager have that speaks to players, won the EL 3 times? Nobody dreams of the EL, at least when it was the UEFA cup it had some history.

OmegaOs

It was either that or we had to bring in the right profile of manager. Emery is an absolute bum, he shouldn’t have even been considered imo especially how everything escalated at PSG during his time there.

We needed the right profile of manager. My first choice was a wildcard like a Julian Nagelsmann. But personally, I think we should have got rid of Arsène Wenger much earlier and opted for a Jurgen Klopp when he left BVB. He would have been a like for like replacement with Arsène Wenger with the way he shows faith in younger players, his teams play free flowing football and the excellent relationship he builds with his players unlike Emery.

It’s a shame that **** Mourinho wasn’t available the same time Emery was. He does exactly the same **** Emery does by falling out with players, the difference is Mourinho is a better manager plus the fans would know what is going on when Mourinho calls out the likes of Raul and Stan Kroenke.
We went with Emery because he was cheapest option, a free agent and the best chance to win Europa due to his CV. We thought short-term and not long term but the thing is he is already hurting us now.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Pochettino at least is better on the ball himself, he can outplay most of his players. Arsène has that towering presence and well-earned respect. Wtf does the Spanish valet manager have that speaks to players, won the EL 3 times? Nobody dreams of the EL, at least when it was the UEFA cup it had some history.
Your probably right about Emery compared to Pochettino, I'm pretty sure as much as I hate to admit it, Pochettino would be a more likely manager to work with.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He managed to get 70 points with a dross squad and budget, 1 point behind Sp**s. The bloke isn't the problem.
dds2uas.jpg

1 point behind Sp**s with this end of the season. 7/21 possible points, against that opposition. And the wins... burnley was too late and watford required the goalkeeper to kick it against auba for us to win it. I hate the Basque la casa de papel getaway driver with a passion.

OmegaOs

He managed to get 70 points with a dross squad and budget, 1 point behind Sp**s. The bloke isn't the problem.
He bottled it against Everton, Palace and Brighton, couldn't get a win out of those teams in the business end of the season. Our away record has barely improved and he still relies on the same players that let Wenger down time after time. Maybe we should have taken a leaf out of Chelsea or Bayern, if you don't manage to complete the club's objective, you leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom