• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
Ah, the usual suspects are going to praise Edu when something good happens and criticize Emery when things like this happens.

Nonces. Moving to Tibet after this window. Had enough.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I always wonder what the f*** goes on with transfer discussions.
Day 1: Raul- we would like to enquire about Saliba.

Day 6: Raul- we would like to sign Saliba

Day 11: Raul- we would like to bid 15mil

Day 16: Raul:- We raise our offer to 16 mil and loan back for the season.

Day 22: Raul- ok ok we bid 18mil

Sp**s day 1: bid 25mil and sign Saliba
Called this weeks ago. Makes me sick

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Ah, the usual suspects are going to praise Edu when something good happens and criticize Emery when things like this happens.

Nonces. Moving to Tibet after this window. Had enough.

Hoping for breakthrough seasons for Iwobi, Mustafi, Elneny, Mkhi, Kola, Xhaka.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Good, now lets focus on buying a defender that'll be available this season. I wasn't completely onboard on the loaning back business. This season is the opportunity, this year is crucial. If we're 4 years out of the CL, then we're no longer a CL club. We'll attract better players next season.

OSBK

Established Member
This all seems wayyyyy to fishy.

I think we have gone in for saliba but i dont see how a loan back benefits us at all. I would rather walk away than loan him back for a season. The deal is probably stalling on the loan back.

The interest from Sp**s is fictional, if poch needs a cb then he needs a ready made top defender. Sp**s conceeded alot of goals last year and to match pool and city they need to half what they conceeded.

pacstud

I was on that Klopp train long before the hype came in at BVB. I’m guessing you just hopped on?

Julian Nagelsmann would have been a bold move not a Spanish journeyman who was hired due to his expertise in winning the Europa League.

:bounce:

LG10

Done with the club. Next season I’m cheering for whoever palace and st etienne are playing each weekend.

GunnerUK

This all seems wayyyyy to fishy.

I think we have gone in for saliba but i dont see how a loan back benefits us at all. I would rather walk away than loan him back for a season. The deal is probably stalling on the loan back.

The interest from Sp**s is fictional, if poch needs a cb then he needs a ready made top defender. Sp**s conceeded alot of goals last year and to match pool and city they need to half what they conceeded.

His only in for him because Arsenal are in for him. Let’s be realistic Poch is hardly the smartest knife in the draw an overrated, overhyped manager who’s won sweet FA.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

There’s absolutely no chance this guys chooses us over Sp**s so let’s hope it’s not down to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom