• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Laurent Koscielny

Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
There’s honestly no excuse for Koscielny’s behaviour.

I get that he wants to leave. I want him gone too. But you sort that out, with your club of nine years, sensibly behind the scenes, in line with the terms of your contract. We haven’t even received an offer ffs.

Refusing to travel on our pre-season tour is crossing the rubicon in more ways than one. Bad enough from any player. From our captain it’s scandalous and demonstrates he never deserved the armband.

Bergkamp1988

Well.. If he's not gonna be here next season might as well not have him on tour and work on our fitness and tactics with the players who actually will be part of our futur.

There’s honestly no excuse for Koscielny’s behaviour.

I get that he wants to leave. I want him gone too. But you sort that out, with your club of nine years, sensibly behind the scenes, in line with the terms of your contract. We haven’t even received an offer ffs.

Refusing to travel on our pre-season tour is crossing the rubicon in more ways than one. Bad enough from any player. From our captain it’s scandalous and demonstrates he never deserved the armband.

You really think not going on trip was the first thing Kos did? That he hadnt before tried to solve the issue with the club behind closed doors?

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
gee....now this lousy pre-season jamboree has become the hill to die on. everyday we discover further depths.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not long to the season. Sven buggered off. Monchi wouldn’t touch us with a barge pole. Ramsey let go on a free. No transfers so far. Sp**s possibly beating us to a defender who’ll be loaned out anyway. Captain doesn’t even want to play for us. Lots of rumours about the club strapped for cash.

I’d say Unai must wonder what the **** mess he’s got himself into.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Not long to the season. Sven buggered off. Monchi wouldn’t touch us with a barge pole. Ramsey let go on a free. No transfers so far. Sp**s possibly beating us to a defender who’ll be loaned out anyway. Captain doesn’t even want to play for us. Lots of rumours about the club strapped for cash.

We can’t go into next season without reenforcing the backline. Imagine we don’t buy a CB or LB lose Koscielny and have another season of 3 at the back with Kolasinac being a focal point. I’m gonna be sick.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Given the absolute shambles that was his management of the last 6 games and the EL final I would say that this mess is precisely what he deserves. You know who looks fabulous and I think you will agree? One Arsène Wenger.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Given the absolute shambles that was his management of the last 6 games and the EL final I would say that this mess is precisely what he deserves. You know who looks fabulous and I think you will agree? One Arsène Wenger.

It was under Wenger's watch that big fat deals to Özil, Mkhi, Kola, etc were given. The source of all of all troubles. How the heck does he come out looking fabulous?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

It was under Wenger's watch that big fat deals to Özil, Mkhi, Kola, etc were given. The source of all of all troubles. How the heck does he come out looking fabulous?
Wenger was already on his way out of the club when the deals for Özil and Mkhi were approved and Kolasinac is on high wages due to being a free transfer. I'm not saying he was without his flaws. He was on my nerves at the end. That said, he's gone now and the dysfunction is worse that it ever was so what does that tell you? Emery fumbled a position that Wenger would never have managed to bottle last season. Wenger,even at his worst looks bloody marvelous compared to the awful, ugly football that Emery produced last season. At least there were no public pissing contests with players or letting relegation fodder chuck us out of a CL place or getting battered in Cup Finals under Wenger. We thought there was nowhere to go but up and yet somehow things are worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom