• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Love the profile of his, the way he stood out at the coppa and how feasible it seems to get him with Edu here now. With Malcom it would basically mean 3 Brazilian midfielders in one window - that's what I call change of ways for Arsenal :lol:

However, still concerned as to why he never managed to put up numbers in the weak Brazilian league where kids of 17 sometimes do so. He's also in danger of having that all to well known cultural shock coming to good old England which many south-americans had a hard time adapting to.

Malcom and Everton would at least mean we have 2 slightly risky signings with at least somewhat of a good chance that one is stepping up.

Zaha was just lit in that sense as you'd know he would turn it on here from day one, no questions asked.
True but unless Raul or whoever is doing the negotiations with CP pulls of a masterclass and they let him go for 50-60m we can forget about him. We might as well spend half of that 50-60m on this guy and a CB since Kos has decided to **** off. We needed a CB before that anyways.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
True but unless Raul or whoever is doing the negotiations with CP pulls of a masterclass and they let him go for 50-60m we can forget about him. We might as well spend half of that 50-60m on this guy and a CB since Kos has decided to **** off. We needed a CB before that anyways.

Old Arsenal wastes an entire window on unattainable targets. We can't get Zaha from Palace. We need to move on and move on fast.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don’t really see any legs in this. The quoted links are really tenuous. I would of course love to be proven wrong, but this seems like even less than agent talk.

Miracetti

Love the profile of his, the way he stood out at the coppa and how feasible it seems to get him with Edu here now. With Malcom it would basically mean 3 Brazilian midfielders in one window - that's what I call change of ways for Arsenal :lol:

However, still concerned as to why he never managed to put up numbers in the weak Brazilian league where kids of 17 sometimes do so. He's also in danger of having that all to well known cultural shock coming to good old England which many south-americans had a hard time adapting to.

Malcom and Everton would at least mean we have 2 slightly risky signings with at least somewhat of a good chance that one is stepping up.

Zaha was just lit in that sense as you'd know he would turn it on here from day one, no questions asked.
Mate, his stats are very good for the position he is playing and his context. His team is not dominant. Is more like he needs to save them every game. In his last Season at Santos, Neymar - who had zero defensive duties and would take all freekicks and PKs, scored only 12 goals in the league.

I need to say that i did not see any reliable link to Arsenal. Also it will look very strange, because Edu was his boss until a week ago and should not be making deals with players in the nt.

African Flair

Why shouldn't Edu make deal with players from the Brazilian national team? Strange statement. If any player of that lot happens to be interested of joining this sinking ship we should be thrilled

Wilshero

Looks a great talent, would be all for having him here. Might need to bulk up a bit for the PL though.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
This makes to much sense, so yeah this will not happen, highly doubt we ever bid 40 million for Zaha either this whole thing is a rouse and a joke at this point.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
40m for Soares or 25 for Fraser. No brainer in my opinion. Can see Soares' transfer resale value escalating as well. He'll either bomb or end up in a big money move to PSG or Madrid.

I just want exciting players back in our team. Would rather Zaha, but Soares possibly has a higher ceiling.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wtf is going on :lol:. At least Everton make more sense than Pepe. His price is more affordable

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Grêmio want 40M euros minimum more realistic option for us than Zaha and Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom