• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Rangers fans couldn't even credit Henrik Larsson as an all time great in the SPL. Albiet Laudrup was the most skilful and probably the best that's ever played in it.

Bottom line is until he's tried and tested in the league nobody knows.

Someones talking about loaning him to the championship. Set whatever your smoking down and get to rehab.

He's British and according to fans he's very passionate and would die for the Celtic shirt. Now if even half that transfers to us it will be more than most of our players.

Get it done and hope his fitness problems sort themselves out.

People also mentioning the Ajax left back. Do people not read the news? He came out and said he will stay one more year at Ajax.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

So if the bid was made on Friday, I assume tonight/tomorrow we'll find out if they've accepted it or not.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
4002-A272-DE8-D-4857-A517-623-FB46-B6-F09.jpg

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

So if the bid was made on Friday, I assume tonight/tomorrow we'll find out if they've accepted it or not.

I’m hearing Tierney will be an Arsenal player at the end of July. The club has found Utd’s old fax machine in the dumpster.

wood.jpg

Celtic may or may not receive the documents to process the transfer.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
KT absolutely meets the criteria of having outstanding physical attributes for his position, as far as the risk, there's no more than any other big money signing although I understand any Arsenal fans thinking that.

Having watched every game he's ever played in professional football, he's priced as one of the best LB's in the world coz he is one of the best LB's in the world.
I hope its true but dont really understand why the lack of interest in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom