• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,467,333

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There no news specially its Sunday don't expect nothing. But huss staying in London could there some deals being worked on.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Wenger did some great business whilst out of the UK - maybe it's a case of 'if the mountain won't come to Muhammad then Muhammad must go to the mountain'

though Glasgow might be a step too far

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

I mean...wouldn't it have been quicker to go straight from Brazil to Los Angeles and meet up with the team there...?

Bet the extra cost came out of the transfer budget as well.

...but then he wouldn't have had senior figures at the club raving about his enthusiasm.

I really miss Wenger. Not as a manager because he was clearly past it but his personality. For some reason he always filled me with some sort of often unjustifiable confidence when he faced the press. There's no such personality at the club today.

Agree completely here with you my crony!

Over 90% of my affection to Arsenal went away when Wenger quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom