• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

The Sp**s bid supposed to be meeting today seem huge fake news. There absolutely nothing not even single report from French media.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
What is definitely in our favour is that we have spoken with the player and maybe even outlined a road map for him. As the negotiations with St. Etienne have been going on for a while, he had time to think about what it would mean playing for us. The club, country, stadium etc. It's human nature to daydream a little then. Now Sp**s come in at the last minute, unless they offer him maybe bigger wages I can't see him going back on what he thought he wanted so abruptly.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sp**s bid is really becoming fake news, Moh gone quiet he said his future will be clear in 48 hours when he reported the story well 2 days have passed and nothing new. we gone for a meltdown we are fools.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Sp**s bid is really becoming fake news, Moh gone quiet he said his future will be clear in 48 hours when he reported the story well 2 days have passed and nothing new. we gone for a meltdown we are fools.

Don't think so, it is all quiet because both sides are probably talking a lot in the background. It's sunday after all.

Imo Ornstein is still elite, sadly, because he mostly brings bad news for us.
However, probably still our best friend as he's at least honest about our modest means. Rather someone tell you straight up that the window is gonna be **** and the money not available to do extraordinaty stuff than the fake media telling you constantly that you're going to get Pepe, Zaha, Ceballos and 10 other topclass players only to make crush you when the window shuts and there's little outcome.

I know, it's hard to resist those narratives from fake media because it's what we all want to hear. That's exactly what they use to their advantage to mock us each window.

Last edited:

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

He said, that his future will be clear in 48 hours?
Thought he said, that the next 48 hours could be very important.

Just because we don't hear everything in the media, it doesn't mean that nothing is happening.

Probably Sp**s had talks with Saint-Etienne this weekend and now we have to wait.

db10fan

If Sp**s really bid for him its very possible that they get him, they should have more money and in better position for the near future with ECL and new stadium.
However, I think thats not necessarily bad as long we invest the money to options that can come in right now ti help us reach ECL in 2020, as only Sok is sure starter at CB. I prefer left footed CB to come in, for example Diallo/Zagadou at Dortmund can be as good as Saliba for us, Kimpembe might be available from PSG.

GunnerShy

If Sp**s really bid for him its very possible that they get him, they should have more money and in better position for the near future with ECL and new stadium.
However, I think thats not necessarily bad as long we invest the money to options that can come in right now ti help us reach ECL in 2020, as only Sok is sure starter at CB. I prefer left footed CB to come in, for example Diallo/Zagadou at Dortmund can be as good as Saliba for us, Kimpembe might be available from PSG.

Dunno about Sp**s being in a better financial position. Similar revenues at the moment. We have a higher wage bill but they now need to pay a stadium off that ran over time and budget. We will offer better terms and depressingly, if he is a gun he will find it easier to move from Arsenal to Real Madrid or Barcelona when they come calling.

I’m interested to see how Sp**s go in the market. I believe their spending will be offset by selling... but time will tell.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
For an 18 year old with so few 1st team matches played, he seems entitled. He wants the guaranteed EPL money, but wants to delay hia move. This does make any sense to me as we are crying out for a starting CB. It is the perfect opportunoty.

How many other teams would start an 18 year old Centerback?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom