• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
tumblr_od3o5abvvv1vamjk3o1_250.gif
40 dollars for pizza?:lol:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Lacca, PEA and Soares could be potentially be the best front 3 in the league. Three world class players.

balthazar

Business is picking up.....

Apparently we've made a "very good" offer to Gremio and a medical will happen next week. Pinch of salt but there's a lot of noise.

"very good offer" does not sound like Arsenal. More like "Arsenal offer a loan with an option to buy at half price."

Iceman10

Established Member
Looking at more video was perhaps a bit unfair earlier with what I said about dribbling skills and willingness to go for one on one duels. Initial assessment was based on what I saw on first look of him in Copa America semi-final and final. In both matches he was more than competent, but most of his play in both was on the conservative side, just so happened in both matches there weren't any runs down the flank of note,even though he is capable of that. Have to note though, so far I haven't seen any video showing crossing ability.

A club has put in a bid that Gremio appears to find acceptable. We don't know what club that is yet, but secrecy of the buying club involved kind of fits Arsenal, and of course Edu can be a pull factor, along with us already having bought Martinelli. Unlike Martinelli this is obviously a more complete player, not too one-footed either with dribbling or kicking (Martinelli appears to dribble almost exclusively with right foot, coaches will have to work on that a bit).

---

(edit: btw, apparently Everton Soares was given man of the match for the Copa America final against Peru. IMO, it should have been Gabriel Jesus, but he was very unfairly sent off before the end, and although Everton Soares got his goal, courtesy of a Gabriel Jesus cross, it is also the case that he was a firm fan favourite with the home crowd based on what he had done in earlier stages and also iirc he was the only player in the First XI who still was playing Brazilian domestic league football)

Last edited:

Let's play Aubamawang

I'd like this guy more than Zaha. I get the loyalty aspect, but you're paying £80m for a guy who by the time he leaves us would have a low resale value and we've already seen how poor our transfer income is.

And this guy looks like a ridiculously talented player who is not likely to be afraid of the physicality in PL. He seems tougher than pretty boy Neymar, for instance. And he likes putting the ball in the top corner a la Podolski, which I am always for!

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Supposedly we have moved to the medical stage. Despite the fact it’s taken us 2 to 3 months to sign Tierney and Saliba, we haven’t agreed personal terms with the player and we don’t even know if he’s eligible for a work permit.
I want this signing to happen the most but I’m taking a lot of sale before believing in this rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom