• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanis

25 million for the injury prone LB from the pub league is already too much, let‘s just move on to the other targets.

Hooplehead

25 million for the injury prone LB from the pub league is already too much, let‘s just move on to the other targets.
I hope Celtic stick to their guns and this is the outcome, I personally think he should wait until he's injury free and see if any better opportunities arrive, time is on his side.

Nicenho

It's sadder that you're making this post.

Most certainly they'll get battered by an Eastern European club we've never heard of. Or get between 0-3 points with a 3-20 score in the CL group stages if they make it through the qualifiers.

How he's gonna cope missing out on that?!

It's more sad they actually let teams from SPFL get in the Champions League.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I hope Celtic stick to their guns and this is the outcome, I personally think he should wait until he's injury free and see if any better opportunities arrive, time is on his side.

And do what that he hasn't done already in that poverty league? Be happy that a proper club is finally going for your players, up until now Southampton and Championship sides have bullied you for them.

Manberg

Predator
It's sadder that you're making this post.

Most certainly they'll get battered by an Eastern European club we've never heard of. Or get between 0-3 points with a 3-20 score in the CL group stages if they make it through the qualifiers.

How he's gonna cope missing out on that?!

I meant that if Celtic are in there, we should be. I blame UEFA for accumulating places based on politics rather than the quality of the teams.
We're better than at least half of the teams in the group stage.

GunnerUK

I thought ***** meant something like spineless/p#ssy.

Haha did you really. Lucky you know what it means now you could of called somebody a ***** and things could of so messy for you.

Imagine somebody called you a * - what would your reaction be.

Hooplehead

It's more sad they actually let teams from SPFL get in the Champions League.
I know, what's worse is they let them win it....
the-european-cup-in-the.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom