• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooplehead

I'm not English, so I don't view EPL higher to be honest!

If he is to aim higher in EPL, where does he go? City maybe? Liverpool don't need him, unless he wants to back up Robertson. Chelea can't buy anyone anyway, Sp**s don't need him. Or Bundesliga? Bayern don't need him, neither do Borussia Dortmund or RB Leipzig. Do Juventus need him, Barca, Real Madrid? You might think he wouldn't look out of place on all these teams, but none of these teams are in for him, as they don't need him.

Going to Arsenal actually looks like a perfect move. Massive step up in quality, both in terms of the team mates he'd have, and the league he's joining. Him leaving Celtic to go to Everton, Leicster or Wolves would be a massive step and a good one too, never mind Aresnal, who are better than all 3, and I'm sure deep down you know that.
I don't disagree that's in many aspects it would be a step up, but KT is not your average player, he loves playing for Celtic and is adored by so many, for him a huge payrise and the chance to win major European trophies is what would eventually get him to move, Arsenal are not the best option for him in that aspect, waiting another year when the timing is better is a very real possibility.

Everywhere I go in the world I meet Celtic fans, I've yet to meet a Arsenal fan.

I don't think this is true.

People tend to know more about England and London and therefore Arsenal than Ireland and Dublin and Celtic. I only knew about Ireland and Celtic when we first got linked with KT.

Nobody here in Iceland know about Celtic and Ireland bar maybe about that dark beer you guys have and some stories how vikings stole some beautiful women from there when they were sailing from Norway to Iceland back in the days.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Everywhere I go in the world I meet Celtic fans, I've yet to meet a Arsenal fan.

WqZDget.jpg

StefanB

Dumbest thing I've heard yet.

Think I've been to 33 countries now, and I've met Arsenal supporters in every damn one. I've yet too meet a Celtic fan (well unless you count Basketball).

Seriously, are you that deluded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom