• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,468,181

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Could he be the final piece in a midfield three?

Would prefer a more physical presence but time ticking by now. First season in PL level looked lower than expected but did put the fitness questions to bed being in 34/38 match day squads.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

Would prefer a more physical presence but time ticking by now. First season in PL level looked lower than expected but did put the fitness questions to bed being in 34/38 match day squads.

Who?

Judasviking

You have two Skov's, dont know which of them this is but i would say Andreas Skov is a much bigger talent.

Robert i would like to see in a bigger league.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Could be why Josh "One of the Bhoys" Kroenke was wearing a Rams shirt.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What? He's a bum, told you guys 2 years ago already.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Oh my god, that is a diabolical shout. This guy was absolutely pathetic last season. Weak, doesn't like cold weather, he'd fit in perfectly.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Oh my god, that is a diabolical shout. This guy was absolutely pathetic last season. Weak, doesn't like cold weather, he'd fit in perfectly.

This is reflected in the price tag quoted today. Fulham open to taking a close to 10m hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom