• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,468,101

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Ffs
X6N8Bkq.jpg

These guys play too much fm
Jesus Christ. Those line ups are hideous.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
i think Marc meant Hakim better than Özil at this moment and many people agree with Marc.
Yeah ziyech is absolute quality. Pure footballer at its finest. We should be all over signing him. You would of thought that every top club in Europe would be chasing him with his supposedly low buy out clause.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

What can we do Marc if Mesut don't wnt to leave.
Ajax have too many players for the attack now, Overmars needs to sell somebody so Ziyech is not going to be tough to buy.

Ziyech, Tadic, Neres, Promes, Dolberg for three positions, Noa Lang, Bande and Traore also coming up. Fodder like Labyad also available for squad depth. One of Ziyech/Neres will have to be sold. If they all stay it's going to be another great CL season. :cool:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
CBx2, RB, LB, CM, Winger.

Anything less is unacceptable in my book.
Well for me i was expecting 5 signings 2 CB LB CM and winger. if we can get the Saliba and Tierney deal done this week it'll give us lot of time to get the remaining signings.

Alkane

I think we’ll get 2 CB (if we get Saliba), LB, Winger and perhaps a CM.

Haven’t seen any RB links, think we’ll try get away with AMN/Chambers/Mustafi all technically being able to be backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom