• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood literally boiling right now. I gotta pull something out of the bag. I need to be in the class of 19/20!

Honestly, do you even want to be a trusted member? The mods only promotes people to it so they can be their attacking dogs on posters they don't like... Only Krengon still show some respect to the little man after he was promoted.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Honestly, do you even want to be a trusted member? The mods only promotes people to it so they can be their attacking dogs on posters they don't like... Only Krengon still show some respect to the little man after he was promoted.

I resent that, never needed the mods to give me a green light to go for you.

Prepare your inbox.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

No idea on reliability.

Obviously doesn't know how to set up a twitter account, his profile pic is a screenshot of a Facebook live video ffs.

He's a Grêmio supporter and keeps @ the Grêmio president every other post. Said on a past tweet that offers for Everton could take him out of the game he's just played.

We'll get more of it once Grêmio plays the return leg for Copa do Brasil.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's why I was removed from my position as trusted member. They wanted me to go after you and @GDeep™ but I flat out refused. They had death threat letters already made out but wanted my signature on the bottom. They even offered me large sums of money but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I resent that, never needed the mods to give me a green light to go for you.

Prepare your inbox.

Honestly never got why you all suddenly started to hate me. Its been very weird with you lately.

Maybe still got to give you some praise. Most people seems to get triggered by the first joke I say these days... So lasting all these years until last year when you started to hate me seems to be a good job done.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Obviously doesn't know how to set up a twitter account, his profile pic is a screenshot of a Facebook live video ffs.

He's a Grêmio supporter and keeps @ the Grêmio president every other post. Said on a past tweet that offers for Everton could take him out of the game he's just played.

We'll get more of it once Grêmio plays the return leg for Copa do Brasil.
Can you check about that foxsport Brasil video?

So this is just a false rumor? No pizza? Damn it.

giphy.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Doens't say where he gets the info from, probably from the same guy we've just talked about.

The fact that he says Grêmio are holding out for 80 million euro makes it seems like he just needed to say something about it.
It's seem they all reporting the same thing. as you said let's wait after Wednesday to see if there something new

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Denilson, Wellington Silva, Andres Santos. We just are not good at these after Gilberto and Edu.

Wouldn't you say we've been **** in general for a lot of transfers ?

Like you said, we had some Brazilian legends but **** currently. But we also had Silvestre, Mustafi, Lichtsteiner, Kallstrom, Elneny, Jenkinson and many more **** since then. Our import of **** isn't really exclusive to a certain Nationality :lol:

In that sense, Arsenal has more like become a pizza service then.

Wouldn't you say we've been **** in general for a lot of transfers ?

Like you said, we had some Brazilian legends but **** currently. But we also had Silvestre, Mustafi, Lichtsteiner, Kallstrom, Elneny, Jenkinson and many more **** since then. Our import of **** isn't really exclusive to a certain Nationality :lol:

In that sense, Arsenal has more like become a pizza service then.

Just hope these Brazilians we are signing now have stronger mentality than before and we don't hear more pizza sagas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom