• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Y2AXbTB.jpg

This is simple not true. I have been very clear. There are two actual posts from posters that they wished me to go and kill my self. One said it directly the other hoped for me to overdose. Don't think there is more threats than that.

Then there are 30 different death and rape threats from 13 different posters in my PM that I don't really want to talk about here in the open.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

When I search Celtic, the first thing that pops up is the sh1t NBA team, sort your selves out you tin pot club supporting wankers!

When I search Celtic, the first thing that pops up is the sh1t NBA team, sort your selves out you tin pot club supporting wankers!

I just get some pictures of ladies in some weird green sex costumes... Reminds me of that elf that looking for his gold pot. What a weird people they are there in Ireland.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

This will be done. Saliba and Soares too. But then I have a temp of 40.8c so no idea wtf is happening

Iceman10

Established Member
Now it looks serious that this deal will be done I'm having bad thoughts about Arsenal luck and chronic injury issues. ffs.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Now it looks serious that this deal will be done I'm having bad thoughts about Arsenal luck and chronic injury issues. ffs.

No matter what happens we should be able to get a fee for him.

Even though he’s not homegrown there’s still a market for British players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom