• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I mean, they could put their real names and then their online affiliation in parenthesis. Hope they open it up to more signatories. Can't wait till A-M add to the list:

GDeep (Serial *****)
THunter (Caravan aficionado)
Furious (Furious)

Interesting suggestion.

If the 3 best posters on AM made a letter like that Stan would pack bags full of fake mustaches and hair and leave for Mars.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Signed by Hugh Wizzy. That’s the lad who literally cried on YouTube, isn’t it?

I can’t relate.

Good thing AFTV didn’t associate with it yet as the club would just take it for a joke. I still can’t see anything changing, Arsenal fans can’t force change.

roz

Fake News Merchant
The state of some you. These guys are trying to do their bit for the club they love and you only seek to ridicule them for it. Probably agents of Kroenke the lot of ya

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
That’s my point, the signatures at the end are so cringey. Hugh Wizzy cried because we didn’t sign Ze Roberto how can i take him seriously.

All these guys are gonna continue talking about Arsenal and watch the games because that’s how they make their livelihood.

TBF I did too. Figuratevely, but yeah. Zé Roberto is likely one of the most underrated Brazilian players of all time.

Did an amazing job anywhere on the pitch. Reckon he'd be a good goalkeeper despite being short.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
TBF, cringe as it may be (and boy is it cringe), at least someone is trying to get some sort of critical mass going.

It needs to start somewhere, even if it's just online for now.

I'll mean nothing if matchgoing fans don't get in, though. The atmosphere at the Emirates needs to get tough for Stan to start caring.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Well known Arsenal social media influencers group together and highlight our #1 problem and it’s covered by all the major press outlets and all some can do here is snipe and take the p1ss. SMH. Might not achieve anything but it’s certainly got a fair bit of visibility.

If you’ve not heard of Arseblog LeGrove Goonerholic AST Redaction BSM then it probably says a lot more about you than those groups. The club is more than aware of the majority of these groups and has an existing working relationship with many of them (Offering prizes on their websites etc...)

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I don’t get what they’re after. They don’t really talk about lack of investment and seem to be going after the board members, asking for new blood. If they think they’re going to get fan representation on the board they’ve got no ****ing chance.

Manberg

Predator
I don’t get what they’re after. They don’t really talk about lack of investment and seem to be going after the board members, asking for new blood. If they think they’re going to get fan representation on the board they’ve got no ****ing chance.

The purpose is to signal to the board and the owner that the fans are not happy about the current situation surrounding the club. It's not rocket science.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
The letter is a great message, although it goes off the tangent in few bits.
But I hate that they've included the signatories with some absolute bellends in there.

It reduces the importance of message and gives plenty of ammo to them to downplay the whole thing.

Reactions: A_G

Hearing Stanley Kroenke is shaking in his £100m shed after seeing that letter, key names such as *checks notes*.... Hughwizzy, wanting answers.

Heard to Kroenke couldn't handle him self when he heard about the red army coming after him on the social media. To calm him self he had to order licence to kill 3 white tigers and 1 elephant with a crossbow, poisoned arrows. Lovely stuff.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
D'oh, they needed to include other muppets like DT, Robbie, Claude, Ty.
That would seal it for Kroenke to unleash his power chest with 1 quick 300M splash in 3 weeks period.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Hearing Stanley Kroenke is shaking in his £100m shed after seeing that letter, key names such as *checks notes*.... Hughwizzy, wanting answers.

Stan scratching his head wondering who Hughwizzy is so he does a quick search and finds this video.

He'll be absolutely petrified by a grown man crying over Arsenal missing out on mediocre transfer targets. :lol:

progman07

Established Member
I feel that the problems with Kroenke are so intangible (apart from the please invest your own money rationale, which is obviously not something any sane man would write in an official letter to an owner), that it's difficult to touch them properly. Lack of direction? How do you address an issue like that?

The damage has already been done with 3 consecutive failures to get into the top4, the lack of funds, terrible squad with overpaid players. It would take time to solve these issues even with a proper owner/CEO. The owner obviously knows without the letter that fans are unhappy, but what does he care until we stop going to the stadium, watch football matches on television or streams, and spend our money on merchandises.

The problem is, even if Kroenke gave 100 million pounds to spend on the market, would we properly spend that? The last time we spent that kind of money, we bought Mustafi-Xhaka-Perez, and we spent on two big players for the same squad position (Auba-Laca).

We spent 80 million last summer on defensive additions, added a CB, a RB, two CMs, a keeper, and managed to make our defensive performance even worse. I seriously doubt Kroenke would be pressured into trusting his own 100 million pounds on guys with that history.

Last edited:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Kroenke isn’t to blame for us not having money, he’s to blame for employing absolute idiots and not getting involved when things were clearly not working.

These letters/protests etc needed to be done when Gazidis was pissing money up the wall.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom