• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooplehead

Don’t worry, both clubs are in contact, issues will be ironed out.

Is the Bob Boli injury serious?
No, couple of weeks at the most is what I heard, we need to get another left back in eve if KT stays, or even better a utility defender who can play everywhere at the back.

GDeep™

League is very weak
No, couple of weeks at the most is what I heard, we need to get another left back in eve if KT stays, or even better a utility defender who can play everywhere at the back.
Carl Jenkinson can play across the back. You probably don’t want him though, which I can understand.

neimad

You guys keep fighting i just will post links until it's done.

fee835c5844f20d80d890188427807cb.gif

We're getting there....by whatever means necessary.....

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Carl Jenkinson can play across the back. You probably don’t want him though, which I can understand.
Carl would enjoy it up there, he’s half Finnish so all that snow and ice wouldn’t bother him.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
[QUOTE="neimad, post: 4855324, member: 79580

We're getting there....by whatever means necessary.....[/QUOTE]
God dammit. That gif is amazing. Just busted out laughing hysterically in public. People staring at me now.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Everywhere I go in the world I meet Celtic fans, I've yet to meet a Arsenal fan.

Celtic have real supporters throughout the world, they support Celtic coz there old man did, the way it always used to be, Arsenal have global fans the way Justin Bieber does, when times are tough those allegiances switch, they'll be fans of the next big thing, doubt 10% even check for the scores, in reality they are EPL fans, and you know it.
Nah mate sorry you’re definitely chatting ****e there. Arsenal have a huge worldwide fan base. Gunners everywhere. There’s no way you’ve met more Celtic fans than arsenal fans on your travels. Unless you’ve only been travelling to different places in Ireland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom