• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Is Everton good enough for Arsenal? I've never seen him playing before. I couldn't find anything impressive in Youtube. Can anyone provide some information about him?

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Wish he was actually named Cebolinha instead of some ****e Merseyside club, would make it easier to back him. Oh and he needs to sort his trim out ffs.

Hearing from my source in South-America that this is actually a top player.

oIOvHrs.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
So we are flying the medical staff to Brazil? Then they will fly back and the player too if we sign him?

Arsenal can go and **** them selves with their big carbon footprint. Hope they choke on the foot who are involved.
Bigger problems in this world mate, pollution in our oceans, treatment of animals, women etc, poverty, crime.

The biggest issue being society set up to enslave you in many forms.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Flying and cars are bad, but it has become quite ridiculous how politics have narrowed global warming down to that.

Everyone knows meat, dairy-products, deforestation, the pollution of the sea and over-fishing are a hundred times worse.
I do my bit by staying indoors, whenever I head out on the pull global temperatures tend to rise by 2-3 degrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom