• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

wigflip-saywhat.jpg

I found her instagram a while back, she’s actually proper fit.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Is Everton good enough for Arsenal? I've never seen him playing before. I couldn't find anything impressive in Youtube. Can anyone provide some information about him?
Idk what are you watching then? It takes 3 minutes of watching this guy and you could easily say he would be our best player.
Saying that, this doesn't look like an Arsenal signing at all. We've signed only 3 players of that ability in the past 10 years: Sanchez, Cazorla and Özil.

Flying and cars are bad, but it has become quite ridiculous how politics have narrowed global warming down to that.

Everyone knows meat, dairy-products, deforestation, the pollution of the sea and over-fishing are a hundred times worse, it's just a harder topic to talk about.

I know these problems. There is just nothing wrong demanding multi million profit companies to take better care of these things. It starts with people demanding those who have money and power to lead by example.

Bigger problems in this world mate, pollution in our oceans, treatment of animals, women etc, poverty, crime.

The biggest issue being society set up to enslave you in many forms.

Yeah there are problems. It would be nice to structure some email, to Arsenal or some Arsenal supporter club who could get answers from the club and we could create a thread to see what Arsenal is actually doing about those!

Iceman10

Established Member
Latest reports are suggesting £25m, rising to potential £36m with add-ons. If it were £40m straight up required I would say it would be a nice weigh-up with Zaha (£55m+). If Gremio would settle for £25m upfront (with add-ons) that would enter no-brainer territory for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom