• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooplehead

Nah mate sorry you’re definitely chatting ****e there. Arsenal have a huge worldwide fan base. Gunners everywhere. There’s no way you’ve met more Celtic fans than arsenal fans on your travels. Unless you’ve only been travelling to different places in Ireland.
Well since I've never met a single arsenal fan(knowingly) at home or abroad, it would be hard not to have met more Celtic fans, it's not even remotely close, I would go as far as to say I've never been away without meeting or seeing Celtic fans.

And no, I've been all over Europe and America.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Well since I've never met a single arsenal fan(knowingly) at home or abroad, it would be hard not to have met more Celtic fans, it's not even remotely close, I would go as far as to say I've never been away without meeting or seeing Celtic fans.

And no, I've been all over Europe and America.
Yes but when English or Scottish people go abroad, they have a habit of sticking with things that are familiar with them. You hanging around with Celtic fans is perfectly natural. And i'm almost certain you would have bumped into Arsenal fans at some point.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I dont understand. Did he kill himself because of depression or because he was wrongly suspected online?

He was depressed and probably died long before the bombing. Reddit didn’t inadvertently kill him but his family suffered as their relative was named all across the internet and mainstream media as the bomber.

People were calling his parents and messaging hate messages to him on Facebook ffs, even though there were some real credibility issues with the things being reported.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Yes but when English or Scottish people go abroad, they have a habit of sticking with things that are familiar with them. You hanging around with Celtic fans is perfectly natural. And i'm almost certain you would have bumped into Arsenal fans at some point.

Maybe it's because when us Arsenal fans go abroad we are more cultured and look the part. We don't go around dressed in the full team colours introducing ourselves to randoms and announcing we are Arsenal fans.

Hooplehead

This is a pointless debate really, I have never said Celtic are a bigger club, by modern terms we are not, it depends how we quantify a big club, but what I would say is Arsenal's size is based on the league they play in and the wealth that goes with it, in those terms Man city are s bigger club than Arsenal and let's be honest most those worldwide fans aren't really fans, they don't have a real emotional attachment, most will have chose to call you their team based on liking your strip or liking one of your players, and many will chop and change.

I think Celtic have more fans in the old fashioned sense, in that they have an emotional attachment and a family history, I also think if we were invited to play in the EPL the only team who'd be bigger is Man Utd.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This is a pointless debate really, I have never said Celtic are a bigger club, by modern terms we are not, it depends how we quantify a big club, but what I would say is Arsenal's size is based on the league they play in and the wealth that goes with it, in those terms Man city are s bigger club than Arsenal and let's be honest most those worldwide fans aren't really fans, they don't have a real emotional attachment, most will have chose to call you their team based on liking your strip or liking one of your players, and many will chop and change.

I think Celtic have more fans in the old fashioned sense, in that they have an emotional attachment and a family history, I also think if we were invited to play in the EPL the only team who'd be bigger is Man Utd.
Lmao you deluded *****.

Celtic bigger than Liverpool if they were in the PL now apparently.

Hooplehead

Maybe it's because when us Arsenal fans go abroad we are more cultured and look the part. We don't go around dressed in the full team colours introducing ourselves to randoms and announcing we are Arsenal fans.
Yeah, I agree, you's are almost ashamed....

blaze_of_glory

Seriously. Only kids wear kits out and about. You go down to the training fields and you'll see tons of guys and gals wearing team tops, but that's about it. Maybe at a pub if they're showing a game.

At least around here. And I can tell you there are a lot more Arsenal kits around than Celtic ones. Wish I saw more Celtic kits tbh, I quite like them. But its' hard for people here to care about the SPL unless they have a family connection to following a certain club. We get next to no coverage of the league. Meanwhile EPL is full coverage every weekend.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I don’t introduce myself as one because I don’t want people to immediately laugh at me.
I do. You get discounts in most shops and people make way in queues when they hear the news. Wearing the shirt would be too much. Charities and gofundme's start popping up.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Well, if you think you're bigger then Liverpool then that is delusion.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He was depressed and probably died long before the bombing. Reddit didn’t inadvertently kill him but his family suffered as their relative was named all across the internet and mainstream media as the bomber.

People were calling his parents and messaging hate messages to him on Facebook ffs, even though there were some real credibility issues with the things being reported.
Horrible. Thanks for sharing the info bro.

samshere

Why so serieuse?

Who cares if the reason for the size of Arsenal is the league that we're playing in. Real Madrid would be smaller if they were playing in Mexico, but they aren't, they're the biggest club in the world. Its such a daft argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom