• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

$tan Kroenke Becomes Soul Owner

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Absolutely delighted that AFTV have been left off the signatories. Banter mob that. The likes of @Troopz, DT, etc are not to be taken seriously.

And Hughwizzy is taken seriously?

The problem with he Kronke protests is people don’t know what they want from him. All we want is to win more games and no one knows who to blame so we just point at Kronke.

Apart from investing his own money what do people want? For him to come to more games?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

The problem with he Kronke protests is people don’t know what they want from him. All we want is to win more games and no one knows who to blame so we just point at Kronke.

Apart from investing his own money what do people want? For him to come to more games?

To appoint proper footballing people to the board for a start? The only "young" member on the board is his own son.

It's about being engaged enough that you actually know what's going on with the club. There's so much that can be done in the club regarding ticketing, the atmosphere at the ground, accountability and even commercially.

Vinay got ****ing promoted after closing a sponsorship that was a scam by some rando asian woman.

An owner who's present and engaged wouldn't have allowed someone to be promoted after that. He can put pressure when needed so that things get done. I doubt Kroenke knows who plays for him other than Özil and maybe Lacazette/Auba.

Again, sure the letter is cringe, but at least there's been some sort of action.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Completely agree with the fact that a protest is a good start, but what are people wanting to get out of it? I still believe Gazidis is one of the main reasons we are financially f*cked as we are, not Stan.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

Hughwizzy > AFTV . Fax.

People obviously want him to invest more money in the club, you can’t really excuse it by saying “apart from.” Even Mike Ashley has put more money in Newcastle than Kroenke has Arsenal.

We’re failing on the pitch, and nobody knows what’s really going on off the pitch. If “Silent” Stan just came out for once and spoke about his vision for the club in detail it would calm a lot of tempers.

FairPlay to our fans for actually trying to make something happen. We’re owned by someone who clearly sees us as nothing but yet another source of significant financial gain. I don’t know about you but the Arsenal I know and love isn’t a ****ing Europa League club with seemingly no direction.

It’s basic logic. If I owned a corner shop and stocked all the big brands, if one day the stock plummeted and I was selling knock offs (for the same price) the locals would want to know what’s changed. ATM we’re being mugged off as fans, I can appreciate the “what will be will be” approach some fans have but we shouldn’t accept mediocrity without a valid reason.

The Emirates was built in 2006.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Most of the arguments are stupid or have nothing to do with Kroenke. Like us falling out of the CL, we spent over £100 million before the 16/17 then fell out of the top 4. Most of our rivals didn't spend more than us that summer but finished ahead of us. That's on Wenger/Gazidis/whoever else was responsible for transfers, scouting, etc.

We then failed to get back into the CL the next season without much of a fight in the league and bottling a good situation in the first leg vs Atletico.

This season we had top 4 in our hands but again bottled it and then lost the EL final to Chelsea.

Absolutely none of that has anything to do with Kroenke. I mean it's not his fault we spent money recklessly, handed out contracts/wages to players or couldn't sell players for the correct fee. Luckily the two main men responsible for all that are gone so it begs the questions why is all this only happening now? Surely there should have been more anger at the end of the 2017 season when neither Wenger or Gazidis lost their jobs for failing. Since then though there has been a lot of changes and we're still at the start of those changes yet these people are complaining that too much has changed yet also at the same time demanding more changes. It's a bunch of waffle.

Like you said all they know is that they want Arsenal to win things but have no idea who to blame for our failings on the pitch so we just blame the owner.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I’m doing my bit, hitting em where it hurts: Only attending a handful of games in the upcoming season, exclusively wearing knock-off merchandise and, most importantly of all, boycotting ASDA :lol:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

After seeing the blog attacks of 2019, I guess I can actually say, no I don’t care.

This is going to do nothing.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
C’mom Stan baby...sell this toy and rebuild our team. You would earn the undying love of every Gooner on planet earth plus you wouldn’t even miss it as your missus has her own superyacht

Ladies and gents, you may have heard the term “2 car family” .... I humbly present the 2 superyacht family!

HIS
wp9c3ff9c1_0a_06.jpg

HERS
wp5a1685d0_0a_06.jpg

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Hughwizzy > AFTV . Fax.

People obviously want him to invest more money in the club, you can’t really excuse it by saying “apart from.” Even Mike Ashley has put more money in Newcastle than Kroenke has Arsenal.

We’re failing on the pitch, and nobody knows what’s really going on off the pitch. If “Silent” Stan just came out for once and spoke about his vision for the club in detail it would calm a lot of tempers.

FairPlay to our fans for actually trying to make something happen. We’re owned by someone who clearly sees us as nothing but yet another source of significant financial gain. I don’t know about you but the Arsenal I know and love isn’t a ****ing Europa League club with seemingly no direction.

It’s basic logic. If I owned a corner shop and stocked all the big brands, if one day the stock plummeted and I was selling knock offs (for the same price) the locals would want to know what’s changed. ATM we’re being mugged off as fans, I can appreciate the “what will be will be” approach some fans have but we shouldn’t accept mediocrity without a valid reason.

https://www.arsenal.com/sites/default/files/documents/2. Offer Document.pdf

Yeah, erm, he's already done that on page 8 in the PDF.

KSE’s ambitions for the Club are to see it competing consistently to win The Premier League and The Champions League, as well as the major trophies in the women’s senior game and at youth level. Under KSE’s stewardship since 2011 the Club has invested in major transfers, player contracts, analytics, senior non-playing football management employees, building the Club’s global brand and fan-base, and the stadium, training facilities and Club offices. KSE expects the Club to build on those investments and to continue to invest in London Colney and Hale End to ensure the Club stays at the cutting edge of sporting high performance through player preparation, training, conditioning and youth development. KSE looks forward to an ambitious and successful 2018/19 season for the first team squad under the guidance of our new Head Coach Unai Emery and Academy Manager Per Mertesacker.

This is from just last August when Kroenke was buying the remaining shares.

Within the document it clearly states the vision which KSE has for the club.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Hughwizzy > AFTV . Fax.

Basically what @Tir Na Nog said right below you is my response. Adding in why would Kronke spemd his own money seeing what we did with the money already spent? This isn’t Man City.

blaze_of_glory

C’mom Stan baby...sell this toy and rebuild our team. You would earn the undying love of every Gooner on planet earth plus you wouldn’t even miss it as your missus has her own superyacht

Ladies and gents, you may have heard the term “2 car family” .... I humbly present the 2 superyacht family!

HIS
wp9c3ff9c1_0a_06.jpg

HERS
wp5a1685d0_0a_06.jpg
Disgusting tbh. Boats like that should be outlawed. Probably emit more CO2 than a small country.

My friend worked for years doing custom work on boats for the uber wealthy. Yachts fraction of that size cost upwards of $100k just to refuel.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
https://www.arsenal.com/sites/default/files/documents/2. Offer Document.pdf

Yeah, erm, he's already done that on page 8 in the PDF.

This is from just last August when Kroenke was buying the remaining shares.

Within the document it clearly states the vision which KSE has for the club.

If you swallow that corporate nonsense you’re even more naive than you let on.

Did you not read what I wrote? He himself needs to come out and address the fans. I don’t give two ****s about some B2C drivel knocked up by his PR team.

Everything is vague and somewhat contradictory. His supposed ambitions are to see us consistently challenge for the Premier League and the Champions League, so far since 2011 that’s been a complete and utter failure. What has he done to change this? Absolutely **** all.

He’s so obviously happy to just be making money. And we’re expected to just sit back and be happy with that. The only competition we’ve done well in is the FA Cup and he (his ream) didn’t even mention that :lol:.

Shambles.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Trusted ⭐
Basically what @Tir Na Nog said right below you is my response. Adding in why would Kronke spemd his own money seeing what we did with the money already spent? This isn’t Man City.

What sort of attitude is that for a chairman to have? “Yous ****ed up the money you had so why should I invest?” It’s ridiculous. Call me old fashioned but a chairman should stop at nothing to see his product become a resounding success.

I’m well aware this ain’t Man City but Kroenke is one of the wealthiest men on the planet. If he genuinely sees what’s going on on the pitch and won’t make a significant effort to improve us then he should do the honourable thing and step aside. He can make an obscene amount of money selling the club and we might get someone who gives a ****, everybody’s happy.

Top Bottom