• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Don’t Man City want £70-80m for sane? Zaha should be £50m maximum, I know to palace he’s worth more because he’s their main man, but he doesn’t represent any value.

He holds onto the ball for way too long and gives possession away too often to be in the £80-100m bracket.
The first reports this summer all mentioned 55m. Dubious sources but they broke the story.

The ex chairman also mentioned 55-60m made sense for all parties.

...then we go & annoy everyone with a leaked 40m bid.

Reactions: A_G

African Flair

It isn't weird though. Raul and Vinai are not stupid. They know CP would never accept a lower bid than they sold AWB for. They just offer 40 M because they know it will be rejected. At least this way they can pretend they are trying to sign players that would excite the fan base.
Probably hoped that Willy would be forcing a move after that bid.

Iceman10

Established Member
We should try and make 50M bid let's see if Zaha can force the move

If that tweet is well sourced, the club is now concerned that they will be left with no move and a player unsettled (if we go with Everton Soares). Suddenly their 100m valuation bravado has crumbled.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

As much as I want Zaha, we should pull the plug on this one.

It might be early stages but it doesn’t seem as if Zaha is making that much of an effort to move to Arsenal. If we increase the offer and Zaha pushes for a move then I could see Palace settling for 55-60m.

All that talk about him not training seems a bit over the top.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As much as I want Zaha, we should pull the plug on this one.

It might be early stages but it doesn’t seem as if Zaha is making that much of an effort to move to Arsenal. If we increase the offer and Zaha pushes for a move then I could see Palace settling for 55-60m.

All that talk about him not training seems a bit over the top.
He is on holiday he won't back to training until early August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom