• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,467,341

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

How’s everyone doing? It’s been a beautiful summer’s day. The breeze was Stupendous.

giphy.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Hairspray predicts -

Saliba and Tierney done within the next 10 days.

Second Zaha bid either accepted or most likely rejected within the next two weeks. If rejected Soares will be signed in the last 10 days. That’ll be our window.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Sounds like what he was saying all January. We’re going to end up with one signing. :lol:

I think it will be what we’ve said from the start. Tierney, Saliba and a wide forward. I think they’d like a CM but doubt they’ll get one. The talk of another CB isn’t happening.

HomeSteak

Established Member
3 weeks left of this transfer window and we signed Martinelli. Will we get **** done? Or go into panic mode near the end?

Judasviking

I think it will be what we’ve said from the start. Tierney, Saliba and a wide forward. I think they’d like a CM but doubt they’ll get one. The talk of another CB isn’t happening.

Can't believe it.

So with that said it will be Sokratis and Mustafi as Cb's in the start of the season. Brilliant.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Emery need to tell the club the hurry the f**k up im all for giving youngsters a chance but we are fighting to get back to CL. Get Tierney Saliba CB WF signing done.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It'll be 4 signings I think they'll get new CB.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah agree. Think the winger will be whoever we can get for £30m. Malcom/Everton the most likely out of the names linked. Maybe Fraser actually.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yeah agree. Think the winger will be whoever we can get for £30m. Malcom/Everton the most likely out of the names linked. Maybe Fraser actually.
Our links with Fraser gone very quiet since May. It'll be either Zaha or Soares. Tierney Saliba another CB that's i want CM but if we fail we have Willock he look ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom