• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You seemed very sensitive for the carbohydrates in the gym and fitness thread? Were you lying?

Why not just order one on Friday like normal people do? o_O
I feel like takeaway Pizza isn’t actually meant to be bought at retail price, the profit margin for pizza is ridiculous you’d and all of these pizza companies can afford to run promotions like two for Tuesday.

I can’t actually remember the last time I paid full price for a Dominos/Papa Johns (Pizza hut isn’t Pizza).

I feel like takeaway Pizza isn’t actually meant to be bought at retail price, the profit margin for pizza is ridiculous you’d and all of these pizza companies can afford to run promotions like two for Tuesday.

I can’t actually remember the last time I paid full price for a Dominos/Papa Johns (Pizza hut isn’t Pizza).

Aren't you paying full price when you get two instead of one on Tuesday? Its just more volume? More junk food? I hope you are splitting it with some of these ladies you pick up when you go out!

Agree on Pizza Hut. Same for Dominos. Never tried Papa. I didn't learn to eat pizza until I was close to 18 year old. Threw it up most of the times. I like homemade best, mostly from either of my grandmothers!

Arsenio Venger

70 million :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are we being had?

I don’t know if y’all are familiar with the player Advincula from Peru but he is arguably the fastest player in the world. Everton just went right by him and drew a penalty. With his dribbling skills and speed, I would do it for 70 mill

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

70 million :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are we being had?

Doesn't seem very legit at all. Where did you get that account?

Small follower base, no sources.

The only people saying its 80m for him are sourcing that faid character, who if Mauro is right, got a large L on saying the medical team would be here tomorrow.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I don’t know if y’all are familiar with the player Advincula from Peru but he is arguably the fastest player in the world. Everton just went right by him and drew a penalty. With his dribbling skills and speed, I would do it for 70 mill
He's very talented, so the outlay doesn't bother me at all - I'm just perplexed as to whether this is reliable info or not, and if it is, can we actually afford that? Obviously there will be installments, but whatever money we were reserving for Zaha seems to be being pushed into this guy. Maybe Gremio are happier with installments.

I'm keeping strong tabs on this story, it's not going away at the moment. I'm just wondering what we're gonna do about a CB we can use this season!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Doesn't seem very legit at all. Where did you get that account?

Small follower base, no sources.

The only people saying its 80m for him are sourcing that faid character, who if Mauro is right, got a large L on saying the medical team would be here tomorrow.
That Eduardo fella on twitter that supports Arsenal's been retweeting everything to do with this transfer as he wants it to happen.

I think it's bollocks, but there's too much smoke.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
That Eduardo fella on twitter that supports Arsenal's been retweeting everything to do with this transfer as he wants it to happen.

I think it's bollocks, but there's too much smoke.

The interest is genuine, but the latter part is bollocks.

He's our plan B according to reliable media and 70m is very close to what Palace would take.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I just watched the video of this guy and talent like that is rare, doesn’t matter about the quality of opposition, that instinctive dribbling, and technique will always be there. Think he could come into the prem and instantly be a top 5 dribbler.

Dribbling isn’t everything but we’re in a position where that is pretty much all we require from a wideman right now. This transfer screams flop but just got to hope that we’ve won the raffle if we do get him.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Does anyone else get a tingle when there hasn't been a post in a thread for a little while and then @yousif_arsenal makes a post?

Then you scroll down and that tweet starts to load and you're like oh mama rollercoaster ride incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom