• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Pushing their luck wanting a sell on clause. Should be grateful that we've pushed the boat out to such a ridiculous fee in the first place.

Hope he signs for us and never leaves. Or leaves on a free. Good luck in getting a percentage of zero.

Hooplehead

Jim white on sky sports transfer show

“Interesting, I’m getting a text tonight from somebody close to Celtic,” White said.

“He tells me tonight, and we know this, but it could well come into effect in the next few days."

“Napoli are still expected to come in with a stronger bid than Arsenal for Kieran Tierney."

“It’s far from over there.'

“Why should he move? As you rightly said Celtic have got Champions League football, Arsenal don’t.”

Ideal for Celtic, far more likely to be sold on from Napoli and earn Celtic more on the back end.

leo9903

I don't expect you to agree, you don't have my perspective.

And yeah apart from the prices and size much of Glasgow is the same as London and every other major European City, do you think it's a dump or something? Have you ever been?

Here some pics to help broaden your horizons.

_DSC0168-Edit-L.jpg

the-university-of-glasgow.jpg

09bic78ot5t11.jpg

Glasgow_1240x668.jpg

_90057875_mediaitem90057873.jpg

0_Mark-Callander.jpg

8bcef5b5247a446187116cd10b82171d.jpg

Frosty-Glasgow-Walk-Dec-2017-by-Kathi-Kamleitner29-1500x680.jpg

Glasgow-2018-Eurpoean-Championships-CGI-at-George-Square-to-show-life-as-games-proceed.jpg

Glasgow_Beautiful_Scottish_Evening_Scotland_Hd_Desktop_Wallpaper_citiesoflove.blogspot.com.jpg
Why are you taking the same 2 pictures of the bridge and the cathedral but with different angles? Cute picture I gotta say, but there's no other landmarks to promote there?

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot

“Interesting, I’m getting a text tonight from somebody close to Celtic,” White said.

“He tells me tonight, and we know this, but it could well come into effect in the next few days."

“Napoli are still expected to come in with a stronger bid than Arsenal for Kieran Tierney."

“Why should he move? As you rightly said Celtic have got Champions League football, Arsenal don’t.”

Ideal for Celtic, far more likely to be sold on from Napoli and earn Celtic more on the back end.

Arsenal doesnt play in a crappy league, Celtic does.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

You're having a laugh expecting Napoli to make a bigger bid then us. If you have issues with the payment structure Arsenal have proposed then you are in for a surprise with Napoli.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Celtic fans are clutching at straws :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Glasgow is not more attractive then London.
SPL is an extremely poor league compared to EPL.
Stoke has more global presence than Celtic.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
I don't expect you to agree, you don't have my perspective.

And yeah apart from the prices and size much of Glasgow is the same as London and every other major European City, do you think it's a dump or something? Have you ever been?

Here some pics to help broaden your horizons.

_DSC0168-Edit-L.jpg

the-university-of-glasgow.jpg

09bic78ot5t11.jpg

Glasgow_1240x668.jpg

_90057875_mediaitem90057873.jpg

0_Mark-Callander.jpg

8bcef5b5247a446187116cd10b82171d.jpg

Frosty-Glasgow-Walk-Dec-2017-by-Kathi-Kamleitner29-1500x680.jpg

Glasgow-2018-Eurpoean-Championships-CGI-at-George-Square-to-show-life-as-games-proceed.jpg

Glasgow_Beautiful_Scottish_Evening_Scotland_Hd_Desktop_Wallpaper_citiesoflove.blogspot.com.jpg
Mate I absolutely love Glasgow. Don’t get me wrong. Beautiful place. It’s just constantly raining all the time. I can guarantee a lot of players form overseas would have a hard time settling up there.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

I mean Jim White said we were making a second bid for Zaha last week, blokes sources are in his beaker shaped head.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Celtic are in the champions league, but are cannon fodder. Getting out the group stage is about the height of their ambitions.

Getting out the group stage is way beyond expectations for Celtic, qualifying for the group stage is the goal.

2012-13 was the last time they got to the last 16, before that 2007-08

Hooplehead

Mate I absolutely love Glasgow. Don’t get me wrong. Beautiful place. It’s just constantly raining all the time. I can guarantee a lot of players form overseas would have a hard time settling up there.
As I said, we're better off without that type of player.

Money talks, we have excellent facilities, and great fans, i'm confident in a better league set up we'd be able to sign top tier players.

Hooplehead

Celtic are in the champions league, but are cannon fodder. Getting out the group stage is about the height of their ambitions.
Do you think a team with our budget should be achieving more?

Our last few champions league group stages draws have been brutal, we had PSG & Bayern in our last group, year before that it was Man City & Barcelona, time before that is was Barcelona, Milan & Ajax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom