• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pre-Season 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianGooner1608

This is a really good showing from the boys.
Granted we are playing one of the worst teams in MLS, but still. Loving how well they are clicking together.

Martinelli is looking really really good, works really hard.
Saka is young, but Saka might be ready sooner than we think.
Eddie has that thirst for goal which I love.
Chambers has been solid.
Liking the look of Burton and Olayinka, they might become good hands, and maybe more than just that.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Kolasinac is pretty sh!t isn't he. Can barely pass, but yet can't even play in a back 4 smh

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
If we don't make some signings this week we are going to be in for the same **** this season, and I'm tuning out..

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
Now I know why some of you like watching the youngsters play, makes thing seem a little less bleak doesn't it? :lol: Wanted to see some Nelson though, I'm fully on board the hype train after reading some of the posts on here :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom