• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Nah this won’t rumble until deadline day. We won’t allow that and neither will Palace.

In the next 10 days I think we’ll place another bid, Palace will either reject or accept the final offer. After that depending on what happens we’ll most likely move onto Soares.

Nice breakdown.

Soares or Zaha?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Nice breakdown.

Soares or Zaha?

Soares. Can’t see Palace accepting an offer for Zaha. Say Saliba and Tierney get done for £25M up front. £5m on Martinelli. Means we’ll have about £20M to offer Palace up front.

They’ll want 70 million minimum due to united’s clause. So much easier to do Soares, we are taking a bit of a risk doing it this way but if it works it works.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

So much easier to do Soares, we are taking a bit of a risk doing it this way but if it works it works.
It’s not a bit of a risk, its actually quite a big one with the prices involved. Look at how we’re stuck with Mustafi and Elneny.

These intra-league transfer fees are getting ridiculous but you get what you pay for at the end of the day and that’s premier league proven quality.

That ‘PL proven’ sticker on a player seems to be worth an extra 30M... look how Leicester are trying to get 80M for Maguire. The whole market is ****ed!

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Palace will be extremely difficult. Normal tactics might not work. He might need to use the new elite level of engineering a move away tactic

Preferably he films his meeting with Parish. Near the end when Parish keeps insisting he won't be sold for less than £100m, Zaha gets up and proceeds to boot Parish high into the air. Someone leaks the clip, all hell breaks loose. Palace got no choice but to sell now.

Hope Zaha reads this, failproof, ingenious suggestion I just provided for him to make his dream come true.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Soares. Can’t see Palace accepting an offer for Zaha. Say Saliba and Tierney get done for £25M up front. £5m on Martinelli. Means we’ll have about £20M to offer Palace up front.

They’ll want 70 million minimum due to united’s clause. So much easier to do Soares, we are taking a bit of a risk doing it this way but if it works it works.
I think we have more than 45m. But that’s me.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Yes.

We sold Alexis and looked pretty desperate even in the previous window when we were trying to go for Lemar. Auba was signed as he was the only big name player attainable in January, we were more in need of a wide man rather than another striker as we had Lacazette. The club knew there would have been an outrage from the fans had Alexis not been replaced. Signing him was also to deflect the attention away from the likes of Gazidis etc who was literally ruining the club and trying to fool the fans.

Luckily our panicking paid off :) He's a far better striker than Lacazette, replacing Giroud with a striker who lacks pace was a terrible decision.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think we have more than 45m. But that’s me.

I think the £45m talk is misconstrued. Its 45m for this summer for the first instalment of the transfer and what we can pay up front now. So yes on the face of it a deal might be £25M for Tierney but we'd likely only give £15M max up front this summer.

I think the £45M chat in that sense is true, we do quite literally have 45m to spend on this summers up front fee.

Bielik
Ospina
Koscielny
And Benaccer fee from that sale

Will probably push that up to around £70M. Those are the only 3 sales I expect us to make

Jae

Bored of this now. Let him spend another season there if needs be.

F*ck Crystal Palace. Hope they get relegated.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
The irony of course is we could have got him for free if he'd been bought last summer or in January. If we had, he wouldn't have mugged Mustafi and we would have finished the season with two extra points and in the Champions League places.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The irony of course is we could have got him for free if he'd been bought last summer or in January. If we had, he wouldn't have mugged Mustafi and we would have finished the season with two extra points and in the Champions League places.

That’s one way of looking at it......If you had hardly any brain cells.

Jakarta

Nice breakdown.

Soares or Zaha?

No contest.

Zaha is a baller!

Man I want Zaha! I don't even care about lb/cb...splash the lot on Zaha.

To me he is worth 60-70m in this current market easy. Are we forgetting that this team is in dire need of a direct tricky winger? The football we played last season was horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom