• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If there's no purchase option i'd rather have a two year loan, although that might cost a lot.

I think it doesn't matter too much even without a purchase option. The player could absolutely love it here, Madrid could sign someone next summer. Ceballos could push for a move after the loan etc. So many things could happen during the loan and things could easily escalate either way.

Loan is perfect for us financially.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I think it doesn't matter too much even without a purchase option. The player could absolutely love it here, Madrid could sign someone next summer. Ceballos could push for a move after the loan etc. So many things could happen during the loan and things could easily escalate either way.

Loan is perfect for us financially.
Yep, don't forget that there was no purchase option in Kovacic's loan but they ended up selling him to Chelsea anyway.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
No reason why a player can't come in and hit the ground running. Arshavin was superb when he first joined and Cazorla was our player season in his first season.

Francois

Got to agree , cannot see how this helps us with a one year loan .
Being reported in french radio that Sp**s do not want him on loan and have stopped communication.
Though there has been a bit of money on him staying at Real Madrid today

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Think you’re creating a problem rather solving it. A loan is short sighted for a big club.

If he can help us short term it's fine.. He needs to immediately make an impact though and I haven't seen enough of him to know if he's at that level right now.

blaise

Considering our budget perfect option, getting a potential 50m player on a loan and we can spend our money elsewhere. Encouraging we are actively looking for CM

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'm not sure how adding a player and then easily being able to sign him if it works out is creating a problem though?
Real Madrid will take him back if he has a good loan.

If we have an option to buy then that’s more enticing, but this looks like Real sending a player out to develop.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Real Madrid will take him back if he has a good loan.

If we have an option to buy then that’s more enticing, but this looks like Real sending a player out to develop.

While I get your point its too big of a risk to lose out on IF he loves it here and wants to stay. Plus if it helps us get CL football can't really complain, similar situation to that of Kovacic. Even if we have to pay over the odds next summer to get him it'll be worth it.

We need a CM this year, but we can't afford to buy one outright of the quality we actually need that improves us. So getting Ceballos in on loan makes sense for all parties then we can see how the situation is next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom