• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I locked like 3 times and people still fighting that's why i want to get this done so it stay locked forever :lol:

Think the problem is some of the new members that joined because of this thread and old members being baited every other post.

Pretty clear, actually.

Hooplehead

Spend the money on some peds for Nacho and tell them to **** off.
I've seen a lot of these posts over the last couple of weeks, it's like you think telling us to **** off would hurt us, we don't want to sell, not just the fans, Celtic too, we'll happily keep KT for another 2 years and then look to sell, the fee ain't likely to go up or down much in that time.

I'm not sure why so many Arsenal fans seem to be getting pissed at Celtic, like we're supposed to just hand him over.

That's why there's no leeway being given on the fee, the price is the price.

It's very different to the Dembele sale last year, his contract was running out and he was making it very clear he wanted to leave, we had to sell for less than his true value to protect ourselves from bigger loses.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think the problem is some of the new members that joined because of this thread and old members being baited every other post.

Pretty clear, actually.
If we ban them they'll comeback it's easy so it's just up to people to ignore them.

Hooplehead

That's the crucial issue though - were they separate? If you read some of the source material at the time of Torbett et al, including Celtic view - they are not really spoken about in separate terms. I don't know either way, just going on what I've been told and read.
Yes, they were 100% separate, they were just one of many youth teams around at the time that Celtic watched for young prospects, due to the name the links would have been closer as it was one of the best ways to get Celtic to notice you as a young lad.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

If it’d been stronger you’d be taking a time out for your comments the other day.
@blaze_of_glory coming in like

ConfusedGrandHackee-size_restricted.gif

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
If it’d been stronger you’d be taking a time out for your comments the other day.
I stand by what i said. There was nothing factually incorrect about them, just blunt and maybe tactless. I'm not going over that again as i made the effort after that to not get involved in that conversation yet people were/are trying to provoke me again. I'm not going to try and convince people that what i'm not a bigot as i know i'm not and you can't convince some people that grass is green.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Also banning someone who has, generally, behaved on the forum for the best part of a decade for a slightly ott comment would be ridiculous.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
I've seen a lot of these posts over the last couple of weeks, it's like you think telling us to **** off would hurt us, we don't want to sell, not just the fans, Celtic too, we'll happily keep KT for another 2 years and then look to sell, the fee ain't likely to go up or down much in that time.

I'm not sure why so many Arsenal fans seem to be getting pissed at Celtic, like we're supposed to just hand him over.

That's why there's no leeway being given on the fee, the price is the price.

It's very different to the Dembele sale last year, his contract was running out and he was making it very clear he wanted to leave, we had to sell for less than his true value to protect ourselves from bigger loses.
We should just move on and start working on our next target (if we even have one) if we can’t strike a deal. I just don’t want us to panic buy in the last few days of the transfer window or end up starting the season with Kolasinac in a back 5 like last season. Nothing to do with what you just said.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Back on topic, heard Neil Lennon has been begging for offers again.

Poor bastard just wants funds for his planned raids on league 2 relegation candidates.
Bringing lost Scottish players home to live their dream

Jae

Can we just close this sh1t down and get these noncy Celtic fans off our forum please? Couldn't care less whether we sign him or not and this thread is no longer useful. If he signs he'll get his own thread in the main forum. Lock that sh1t up.

neimad

We should just move on and start working on our next target (if we even have one) if we can’t strike a deal. I just don’t want us to panic buy in the last few days of the transfer window or end up starting the season with Kolasinac in a back 5 like last season. Nothing to do with what you just said.

We just need to pay more upfront. It's part of negotiating. The deal will be signed. Now the Zaha deal is one that may be a waste of time. Only time will tell on that one but this one is looking way more positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom