• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,468,111

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He actually has gotten worse. You must never have watched him in his prime if you think he is better now.
Cheers, obviously he isn't as good as when he was 26, but overall his dip hasn't been that big, a player his age often loses a lot more ability.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
There better be an announcement of an incoming player (for this season) by tomorrow. Losing my ****, this is taking too long. Players need to be integrated before the start of the season damnit.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
There better be an announcement of an incoming player (for this season) by tomorrow. Losing my ****, this is taking too long. Players need to be integrated before the start of the season damnit.

None of the players we're after would have been able to go on tour anyway.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Why not? Get them a plane ticket and start light training.

Tierney has just come out of surgery and is recovering.

Zaha only just came back from AFCON, he's now on holiday.

Saliba will always be loaned back regardless.

Ceballos was at the U21 world cup and is also on holiday.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I think Dani Alves would be a bad signing and he would struggle with the physicality in the EPL at his age, like Lich did before him.

+ He's looking for something close to 200kpw.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Fair enough if those are the incomings, though I think Tierney could do his rehab alongside the team, right? Or is he bedridden, I don't know his status.

I'd rather see Everton though, and we still need a first team CB (Kimpempe, Hermoso, Upamecano) to slot in ASAP. Also need a CM, but I do hope that will be Ceballos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom