• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,468,118

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Is he Gazidis in disguise? After all what does he know about football players? For what it's worth he may think Lucas Vasquez is the second coming of Raul.

Hope I'm wrong tho.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
im not quick to judge lets if Josh speak the truth even tho these owners know how to use words to make fans fall it. let see what will happen with new faces in our board.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The letter to KSE and the response hasn’t changed anything. We’ll do the business we were always going to do and they’ll continue to run us they way they always have. That response is probably the best you’re going to get.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Interesting also Josh admit we have CL players wages for team that playing in Europa league. i think the club will to get this fixed its very important because our wage-bill is not as big as Manutd or other top clubs.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I like Josh, bright and fairly ambitious with a keen eye for management talent. I say this using his involvement with the Nuggets and how he’s had an impact on the franchise. His dad is the parasite.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
We are either in for some exciting signings or that interview will haunt him.

Not convinced about the 'aggressive' approach in our position. This is not Barca tapping up a player to force the move... we are upper midtable at the mo with no CL football for three years.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
Q: Can you think of another example of a club that has done it intelligently, that maybe Arsenal, not copy, but emulate to get back into the top 4 during this maybe restrictive time?

JK: You know, that’s a great question – rather than point to any other clubs, I’d rather point internally to KSE. I think we’ve done a really good job, especially over the last 5-6 years. Understanding where our issues lie, putting people in place, giving them the time, patience and resources to do their job. I think if you point to the Los Angeles Rams, if you point to the Denver Nuggets, the Colorado Avalanche, Arsenal supporters should see a model there that says you have elite young talent, led by wonderful coaching, and an environment where every resource is available to them, and that’s what we can provide to Arsenal.

Asked about other football clubs that the Arsenal model can emulate.

Cannot mention a single club.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

Many words, little substance.
Atleast its now been acknowledged by the higher ups we are **** & need a long term plan to challenge the clubs above us again.

No more 'we will challenge Bayern', 'we can sign anybody', 'this is the most desired job in football' etc. Sick of that **** from Ivan.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Josh needs to be given the rest of this window to see if his words add up.

I will thank him for addressing us instead of ignoring which he could’ve easily done. And now we have to sit back and see if his words come to fruition.

If we go ahead and sign Ceballos on loan, Tierney, Saliba and Soares or Zaha for me that is exciting and a top quality window.

He is right about the wage bill struggles. Luckily the players we are going for aren’t on big bucks.

He said we can’t obtain the top tier world class players, not many clubs can, I don’t expect us to either. The players we are linked with are players who are able to get us back into the CL.

During other windows I’ve been a lot less confident than this one, I have a feeling we’ll get all the business done.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
Atleast its now been acknowledged by the higher ups we are **** & need a long term plan to challenge the clubs above us again.

No more 'we will challenge Bayern', 'we can sign anybody', 'this is the most desired job in football' etc. Sick of that **** from Ivan.

The long term youth project is pretty cheap. It has nothing to do with title ambitions.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
The long term youth project is pretty cheap. It has nothing to do with title ambitions.

Title ambitions need to stem from our youth project because we simply cannot rival city financially.

The youth project is cheap with little risk but potentially massive reward. Not only do you develop players who could help you win titles but you develop players who can have a huge resale value which allows you to buy others that you need to challenge.

Just like Liverpool did with Coutinho.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
The WeCareDoYou campaign is launched and gets a lot of attention and suddenly we have a press conference and an interview on the official site with Josh Kroenke + a open letter. KSE want this campaign to be forgotten and if you cant see that you are a bunch of idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom