• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I have the fondest memories of that WC. Getting to wake up in the middle of the night for the Brazil games, skipping class with the blessings of my parents.

My friends came over for the final, we all had breakfast and watched Rivaldo and Ronaldo tear them a new one.
I still play fifa ultimate team because I can play with world cup 2002 Ronaldo with the haircut. Everytime I see him on the pitch I'm just happy. What a player, what a guy. Actually met him myself when he played for PSV. So kind and relaxed, even knew a bit of Dutch.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Yeah, seems a bit fishy.

There's nothing in that clip, tbf. He is just quoting that Faid dude who said that the medical team was coming bu the looks of it, specially because he mentions 80 million as the price and the only person doing that is Faid.

He's not giving that info as his own.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
if-fans-dont-chant-what-the--hell-is-that-at-giovanni-simeone-perhaps-they-should-136388030755902601-140228135848.jpg

I raise you Diego Simeone’s son.
Punishment for not tracking back?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Also, all this talk about pizza is really trying my will not to get this off topic.

People complain about American bastardising other people's food, and yet they've got nothing on us.

just send @hydrofluoric acid to favela so he will learn his lesson its all his fault ;)

I have lost the count of when I walk into wrong area in big cities and is going to get attacked by Albanians, Yakuza or MS-13 and I scream 'Nooo please I'm from Iceland'. And the people start doing the viking clap and then laugh when they walk away.

I would probably survive for longest of the people at this forum in favelas. Organic chemists have a decent skills when it comes to change ephedrine into real money! When I would be done, there would be more palaces than Romanov family had in their prime.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I have lost the count of when I walk into wrong area in big cities and is going to get attacked by Albanians, Yakuza or MS-13 and I scream 'Nooo please I'm from Iceland'. And the people start doing the viking clap and then laugh when they walk away.

I would probably survive for longest of the people at this forum in favelas. Organic chemists have a decent skills when it comes to change ephedrine into real money! When I would be done, there would be more palaces than Romanov family had in their prime.
I reckon @Trilly would survive in the favelas the longest because he’s actually in the streets TO THIS DAY!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

the last czars series on netflix fun?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I repeat, is he good? I've seen clips and he looks decent obviously, although I was hardly thinking "holy sh*t this guy's the next big thing". He's got into the Brazil team and played well there by all accounts, so that's a good sign.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I repeat, is he good? I've seen clips and he looks decent obviously, although I was hardly thinking "holy sh*t this guy's the next big thing". He's got into the Brazil team and played well there by all accounts, so that's a good sign.
he had very good season last year and was best player in copa america so yeah he is good and huge upgrade of what we have.

db10fan

Most brazilian forwards excites me. Everton clearly has the talent, whether he can continue to develop and play consistently good in EPL is the gamble, but he seems worth the gamble. For now, I prefer Edu to focus on CM>LB>CB>RB. Get back to Everton in August after we get CM>LB>CB>RB.

Jakarta

A flop waiting to happen.

It's like settling for fake goods then realising you should've just coughed up the extra money for the original.

How many times have we done that over the years....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom