• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 638,338
Status
Not open for further replies.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Happy for the lad. Everton have ruined him, held onto him last year and never played him when a Bumdesliga club wanted him.

I am sure Leipzig where willing to pay more for him last summer too. Such a strange situation. They refused to sell, then didn't use him. So spent a year paying his wages for no good reason and now have to sell for less.

It will be interesting too see him play for Julian Nagelsmann team.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I am sure Leipzig where willing to pay more for him last summer too. Such a strange situation. They refused to sell, then didn't use him. So spent a year paying his wages for no good reason and now have to sell for less.

It will be interesting too see him play for Julian Nagelsmann team.
He missed out on the u21 euros because of it as well. Held his career back for no reason.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Trippier linked with Atleti, Juve and Bayern this window. Two years ago I would have thought it was a decent move. He was playing well but his last season felt like a big drop off from where he was.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Trippier linked with Atleti, Juve and Bayern this window. Two years ago I would have thought it was a decent move. He was playing well but his last season felt like a big drop off from where he was.
He moving to A.Madrid for 25M euros been confirmed by many reliable websites.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Who they gonna get to replace him though?

Yeah they’ve got money but once again the CF market is poverty.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ben Yedder

dze8tumpv8a31.jpg

He’s in the peak physical form of his career, you hate to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom