• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,643

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Gazidis said "we can do things that will excite you" and we lapped it up, why should this sh*t be any different. It's public knowledge that we don't have enough money to do what we need to do, so whatever excitement we might get from an eventual signing will be tempered when the season starts and we see how short we still we are.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Apart from the Ceballos links today has been awfully slow once again.

Half way through another week. 3 more and we’ll be almost at deadline day.

By the end of next week if we don’t have two targets in I probably will start worrying :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Apart from the Ceballos links today has been awfully slow once again.

Half way through another week. 3 more and we’ll be almost at deadline day.

By the end of next week if we don’t have two targets in I probably will start worrying :lol:
As emery said they seem not in rush Tierney and Saliba should be really by now don't what the hold up Ceballos could be signing incoming days if the reports true. We'll only need WF and CB after that

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
As emery said they seem not in rush Tierney and Saliba should be really by now don't what the hold up Ceballos could be signing incoming days if the reports true. We'll only need WF and CB after that

WF is the one I’m worried about. No other bids for Zaha, said at the time it had a whiff of the Vardy/Suarez bids about it.

Soares seems like hot air atm. Can’t see who else we’d go for if these both fail.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Roy has spoken it's very similar situation of Maguire if team won't pay the money you'll stay

Last edited:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Reminds of when Palace were saying Bolaise is worth 50m before selling him for 25m. Zaha is sinilar level.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Not sure what we’re playing at with the Zaha situation. We’ll have to offer £70M for Palace to even consider.

Celtic seemingly want £25M without add ons.

Saliba is £27M without add ons.

Even if we pay up £25M in a first instalment for the pair it doesn’t leave much to get a Zaha deal done, even in instalments. I doubt Palace would take £20M up front in a 70m deal.

Iceman10

Established Member
Zaha's cryptic tweet yesterday of "life goes on", or something to that effect, was probably quite straightforward. The numbers don't add up to get anywhere near Crystal Palace's demands for Zaha if we are going ahead with Saliba.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Zaha's cryptic tweet yesterday of "life goes on", or something to that effect, was probably quite straightforward. The numbers don't add up to get anywhere near Crystal Palace's demands for Zaha if we are going ahead with Saliba.

It worries me slightly. The Soares deal is not an easy one to do. He’s only 50% owned by Gremio.

Iceman10

Established Member
It worries me slightly. The Soares deal is not an easy one to do. He’s only 50% owned by Gremio.

Zaha kind of came up from nowhere a couple of weeks back, and before then everyone was saying our priority for this window should be the back-line, and even after that the matter of what to do (if anything) to make up for Ramsey's exit had to be addressed.

Priorities-wise it wouldn't be the end of the world if we don't add to our attacking unit (except for Martinelli). There do seem to be some promising youngsters who have an opportunity to find their way into squad rotation. Having said that, it would be nice if we do a bit extra this transfer window (5 signings instead of 3) to help us get back into the Champions League asap.

Last edited:

Axel9090

Our defence was a mess last season, so its a bit worrying that we havent been linked with any CBs bar Saliba who we will have to loan back anyway. We're also struggling to sign Tierney as well.

Im not even thinking about wingers, even though we could do with one because we dont have an established quality winger. Iwobi isnt good enough and Mikky isnt a winger. Im hoping Nelson comes up big for us next season, fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom